Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Four New January 2012 Webkinz

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Four New January 2012 Webkinz

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member ssparavier on the adoption of four new January 2012 Webkinz. Above you can see "Jagger" the Mohawk Puppy with the Rocking Wardrobe, "Twizzler" the Cotton Candy Puppy, "Teeko" the Signature Siberian Husky with the Northern Research Igloo, and "Pebbles" the Blossom Sea Turtle with the Sea Floral Cave.

The reason Twizzler is not shown with a Pet Specific Item is because there was glitch when ssparavier opened the Pet Gift Box. Instead of being awarded the Cotton Candy Closet, she was awarded the Cedar Toy Trunk which is supposed to be the PSI for the Sleepy Woodland Dragon. ssparavier has contacted Ganz and is expecting a return call on Monday.

Thinking about adding one of these cute critterz to your Webkinz family? Please consider shopping at Ameriwade, Webkinz Insider's partner store. Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, customers who pay with credit cards are not charged until their orders ship, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Four New January 2012 Webkinz

Congratulations ssparavier on all your new pets!
They are all so cute
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
I like money!
Webkinz :)

cheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to all

Congratulations on your new pets!
cheescake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #4

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Congrats ssparavier, on your adoptions!
The mowhawk puppy is so cute.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Congratulations ssparavier!
Thank you so much for sharing your new additons with us!
Thanks for the information WI!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

how did they get these so early? i ordered the husky from ameriwade on the first day! i want my husky! congrats
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on all of the wonderful new adoptions! Glad that you got all of the pics up!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

Aww, cute!
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by las
how did they get these so early? i ordered the husky from ameriwade on the first day! i want my husky! congrats
Hi! Thanks everyone! And sorry but like I have no clue why the store got them so early! If you might live near one well there is only like two of them know of, the name of the store is Librairie Boyer. Usually the one I go to never gets new Webkinz....once they only order like every 5 months! So then I started to shop in a different shopping center. But now Ganz FINALLY started sending them new Webkinz! The manager at the store told my mom that the reason why they weren't being sent Webkinz is because we are in Quebec, which isn't fair! But at least now a lady from Ganz started coming here to ask which ones they wanted and I guess the January pets were on the list!!! The only ones they did not have were the Eluvant...(WHICH I WANT), the Clover Cat...(WHICH I WANT) and the Holland Lop Bunny.......(WHICH I ALSO WANT!!!)! So next Tuesday I'm going to a GIGANTIC shopping center with my daddy to buy 2 of them (at Carlton Cards, buy 1 get the 2nd at 50%) and the other either for my B-day (28th) or when I get money at Christmas and my B-day, well I'll buy the 1 I don't have! LOL sorry for tiring you out by reading this!

Vicky <3
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!

Those are four adorable pets and the PSIs are outstanding!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, i have a dream ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: