Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Clover Lion!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Clover Lion!

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Blythe on the adoption of the new virtual pet, the Clover Lion. Blythe has named this pet GEAROID which is an Irish form of Gerald.

Here you can admire GEAROID with his Pet Specific Item, the Hidden Clover Den. The Clover Lion's Pet Special Food is the Lucky Medallion Steak. The Clover Lion is a virtual pet available in the Ganz eStore, seasonal to St Patrick Day of course.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
ho Knew?
Webkinz :)

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Clover Lion!

Congratulations!
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

Congratz!
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I WILL BUY HER TOMORROW MORNING.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #5

Lambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no bounds
Lambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no boundsLambchop77 knows no bounds

Congrats!! I just love this one. I named mine Lucky Clover. It's really nice that the PSI also goes INSIDE too!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:11 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Congrats!! The PSI looks great too!! <3
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:53 AM   #7
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Congratulations on your Clover Lion! What a great pet and a great PSI!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 has an incredible minddancerchick914 has an incredible minddancerchick914 has an incredible minddancerchick914 has an incredible minddancerchick914 has an incredible mind
dancerchick914 has an incredible mind

Congratulations Blythe! Gearoid is such a handsome fellow there on the front page!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #9

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Congrats!!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #10

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Congratulations! So cute!
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: