Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Cherry Blossom Bird

Wow! Congrats to the new parent. I can't wait to get one myself. I live near Washington DC and grew up watching the cherry blossoms bloom every year!!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #32
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I sure am looking forward to getting one of those!!
I really like her couch.
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #33
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Oh, it's cute. Just wondering how you got it already (even if you ordered it online) since it's not out yet??????:bt:
Well, I was shopping and came across a display that had all the June webkinz at JCpenney's. They got them in early, I guess.

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!!

View Post Originally Posted by 13maggieann
I saw all the new pets yesterday at jcp! I wish I would have got one so i could have been on the front page, but I didnt know that they were not out yet
It's not too late! You can still buy the Springer Spaniel. I didn't buy that one, so that means you could get it and be on teh front page!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Easy Stores have different status' depending on how much the order and sell. If you have a Gold status, you get your order first, Silver gets the next order and Bronze gets the last. If you have no status, you get the leftovers. Part of that status also makes it so you can only order so much product...It is a heirarchy But we abide by it...so my Webbies never will come early
BUT...This one I am waiting for and I WANT that couch...does it work in the treetop room?
Thank you for showing it, FIA and congratulations, Thimblina
Yes, it does work in the treetop room. Here are some pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcherrybird trampoline.JPG (98.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpgcherry tree top.JPG (35.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by thimbleina; 05-24-2009 at 12:07 PM..
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

It is really pretty. Congrats!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #35
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Congrats!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #36

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

So cute, I can wait until they're in my area....a must have for me! I wasn't sure about the pet....sure is cute sitting on her PSI! Thanks for posting~
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #37
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Ooh that PSI is awesome.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #38
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Cherry Blossom Bird

Oh thats different. . . . . .idk if i like it but its ok!!!
Just not right for me i guess who else feels this way??
Like its jut kinda weird. . . . . .idk
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #39
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! That is so awesome! You rock!

from mom of thimblina

Last edited by thimbleina; 05-24-2009 at 03:16 PM..
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #40
brittaniator:) is on a distinguished road

i love the look of this pet. ^_^ it's cute.
brittaniator:) is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: