Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #31
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Black African Rhinoceros

Congrats on your new Rhino.... Do you have a pic of the wallpaper that comes wit it?
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #32
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Mulberry,
Congratulations on your new adoption! Thank you for all the pictures of your new pet and the PSI.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #33
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Finnaly it's adopted, but i'll pass
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Black African Rhinoceros

Congrats Mulberry59 on your adoption of Rosy. Great PSI. Have lots of fun playing with her.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #35
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Congrats on your new Rhino.... Do you have a pic of the wallpaper that comes wit it?
Hi colliegal! Sorry to be so late on this reply but I've been out all day. Incidentally, I looked for more of the Rhino's and couldn't see any anywhere. I'm hoping there will be large shipments soon for anyone who wants to get one.

I'm glad you asked about the Sunny Savanna Walls and Floors because they are gorgeous! This picture doesn't do them justice because they actually have glowing appearance that didn't transfer as well as it looks. By FAR my favorite of all the walls and floors and worth the purchase of the Rhinoceros alone.

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #36
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Mulberry,
Congratulations on your new adoption! Thank you for all the pictures of your new pet and the PSI.

AuntietoEW
Hi Auntie! You're very welcome! I took a couple more pics of close-ups of the walls and floor. I realized my beds had covered up the strands of grass on the floor and wanted to be sure they were seen for anyone who doesn't like that kind of thing.

Thanks again to all for the nice comments.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #37
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Hi colliegal! Sorry to be so late on this reply but I've been out all day. Incidentally, I looked for more of the Rhino's and couldn't see any anywhere. I'm hoping there will be large shipments soon for anyone who wants to get one.

I'm glad you asked about the Sunny Savanna Walls and Floors because they are gorgeous! This picture doesn't do them justice because they actually have glowing appearance that didn't transfer as well as it looks. By FAR my favorite of all the walls and floors and worth the purchase of the Rhinoceros alone.

Hi Auntie! You're very welcome! I took a couple more pics of close-ups of the walls and floor. I realized my beds had covered up the strands of grass on the floor and wanted to be sure they were seen for anyone who doesn't like that kind of thing.

Thanks again to all for the nice comments.
I was right! He is a cutie from the side. I kinda like him now but he's not on my Christmas list (yet?). I LOVE your room. You should start a house thread. Again congrats.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #38
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I would like to get one, but I dunno since I'm not home right now due to major changes tp our house.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #39
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Congrats! I really like its PS (pet specific item)

View Post Originally Posted by Caramel101
Congrats! I really like its PSI (pet specific item)
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #40
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the pic - Love your room - the wallpaper and floors are super cool......
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
girlwholovesdog was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: