Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #31
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Angora Bunny!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Congrats...........

Sorry but the pet isn't cute at all....the PSI is ok...

Totally passing on this pet...
Yeah I agree... Not for me, it's kind of ugly and freakish looking...

Congrats on your new pet though!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #32
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Congratulations on your bunny! It's my daughter's favorite! I love how the in-game rabbit looks..I was expecting something a bit more heavier set but I think they coloring is fantastic! It's psi is soooo pretty!!.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Angora Bunny!

Thanx Webberlily.

Congrats britluvswebkinz on your adoption of Andrea, the Angota Bunny.
Love her PSI.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #34

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody feed that poor bunny.............Cute Face... & psi.... Congrats!!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #35
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

congats on the adoption! have fun with your new pet!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #36
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Congratulations on your new Bunny!!! Have fun and enjoy!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #37
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Congrats on your new pet!

I loved the plush version but once the avatar was released I was disappointed. The PSI is okay but not for me.

Thank you for sharing!!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is one interesting pet and PSI..congrats to you and welcome to Andrea!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #39
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Angora Bunny!

Congrats on adding Andrea to your webkinz family!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #40

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Very, very cute! Congratulations Brit! The fluffy little bunny is adorable, and I can't wait to get my hands on its PSI!
moosetracks143 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: