Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #21
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Member Activates Webkinz Walrus, Gets Mouse Kinz Klip!

I have a bed waiting in a polar room for the walrus. I can't wait for him to arrive at my favorite local store. Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #22
Twilight FREAK Here!
Banned
carolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Activates Webkinz Walrus, Gets Mouse Kinz Klip!

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
yeah... what a funny name "bubbles" for a pet that is not under water... LOL
CONGRATZ!!!! i luv it!! since ur on my friends list u MUST tell me bout em.

i dont get new webbies that often, s iy ave 46.
carolinebff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Congrats, splish-spash! That's really awesome!
Beetlike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #24
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on your wonderful finds!!..And , I personally think the seal, walrus, penguin ...should come with the option of the underwater room..true manatees and whales are underwater mammels...but the others spend so much time in the oceans...Thanks so much for sharing your pics!! BTW...Luv the big PSI!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #25

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

wowww!!! the walrus is so cool! i imagined the psi to take up one square, like the dolphin and grey owl psi! congrats!!
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #26

erock15 is on a distinguished road

Wow! What a cool pet! And the mouse kinz klip is really cute too. If I ever found one I would definitely get it since I actually have a pet mouse! Do you get a code with it?
erock15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #27
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by erock15
Wow! What a cool pet! And the mouse kinz klip is really cute too. If I ever found one I would definitely get it since I actually have a pet mouse! Do you get a code with it?
Hi erock! I believe Splish Splash is off for now, so I will quickly answer this for him-yes, when you get a kinz clip, you get a code. You enter it, & it will unlock the Zums in the forest, & you can then play the challenges for prizes there.

Also-I forgot to congratulate you on your mouse also S.S.-Very luck indeed
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #28

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! That is so cool how you got a Webkinz Walrus and a Kinz Clip! Wow! And especially about the Kinz Clip, it is so cool how you got it when apparently you cant find them in a lot of places and ar tricky to get ahold of. Once again, congratulations! The Walrus also looks like an awesome Webkinz pet! This is going to be a great addition to the Webkinz World family and will be adopted into many Webkinz World homes soon! I was surprised when they said that the Walrus is not an underwater Webkinz pet?! How wierd is that? I would have thought that it would be underwater like the manatee Webkinz. The manatee and the walrus almost look the same. The walrus is standing up a little bit and has a brown mustache and tusks while the manatee just has some whiskers. Again, Congratulations on your new adoption of the Webkinz Walrus and recieving the prize on Webkinz World from the Kinz Clip that is hard to find!
petsandpenguins

NEED A WEBKINZ HAMSTER
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:52 AM   #29

allstar is on a distinguished road

I don't really like the walrus i'm getting a tawny pup and an oriole today!!!!!!!
allstar is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:57 AM   #30
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Love the walrus's whiskers! And the mouse is adorable. So the klips are out and about. Guess I'll have to go searching. And, Bubbles is a cute name regardless!

Rep to you, Splish Splash, for the picture.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: