Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Activates Fantail Goldfish and Manatee!

I can't wait to get a fish! How adorable!! The underwater room looks so fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #72
Lil Kinz
Magnetta is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Member Activates Fantail Goldfish and Manatee!

We just got the manatee and the goldfish. AWESOME rooms. There seems to be a glitch though. When I put my other pets in the room, only a couple of them got the bubble helmet. My cheeky dog was the first on in and he got the bubble. But, the next was the spotted leopard and she didn't get the bubble. We have 9 pets on this site(started a new site to get the underwater rooms) and only 3 pets got the bubble. Both the goldfish and the manatee were in the bubble when they left the room. Some of it is really cool but I'm alittle annoyed with the glitch. What's up with that?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #73
swirlypop is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a dolphin i didn't know that!!!!

Owner of 4 cute webkinz!!!!
black bear mocha
:clyde:horse chestnut
collie dog strudel
black and white cat oreo
Old 08-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #74
honey22099
honey22099 is on a distinguished road

when i go to adopt the goldfish and manatee how do i get the underwater rooms??? do you have to start a new account? or can you just get them on an exsiting account?
Old 08-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #75
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by honey22099
when i go to adopt the goldfish and manatee how do i get the underwater rooms??? do you have to start a new account? or can you just get them on an exsiting account?
You don't need to start a new account. If you have fewer than ten pets, you will automatically be given an underwater room with your adoption. If you have more than ten pets (that's when they stop automatically giving you a room with each adoption), you can buy an underwater room. Once you've adopted an underwater pet, you will see the underwater room as an option in the "buy room" tab, in addition to indoor and outdoor rooms.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #76
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Proud owner of a goldfish and a manatee! I love them. Still trying to decide on room decor! and which beds!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #77

suzy q is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG !!! I want to welcome Miss. Mandy Manatee to our family !!! She is the cutest manatee!!

We got her last night and went with the Atlantis theme for her room so cute with it being dark blue and having light blue water.

I don't know what it is called but the thing that has a fire in it also works in the underwater room.

I just love it !!! even hubby thought it was cute.
:lion: :bt: :ppony::rbt::wt:
suzy q is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #78
NaNaTheSnook
NaNaTheSnook is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Now I really want one
NaNaTheSnook is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #79
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by beks
Are there furniture underwater items for the underwater room? Or is it just the regular furniture?
View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
It's just the regular furniture.
I stand corrected. Check out the new underwater furniture in the W Shop!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #80
crazywebkinzlover is an unknown quantity at this point

VERY cool my daughter wants both the manatee and the goldfish.......but REALLY cant wait for the dolphin
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: