Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Member Activates Fantail Goldfish and Manatee!

Well, to go with the front page of the Webkinz World newspaper's headline "Two new friends are making a splash!", we have confirmed the first WI member, aslans, to adopt a Webkinz Fantail Goldfish and Webkinz Manatee, Gabby and Molly!!

Here they are with their PSIs in an underwater room, previously non-existent in Webkinz World! The Manatee's PSI is the Mangrove Treasure Trove and the Goldfish's PSI is the Fantail Table.

Notice how the regular Webkinz Toucan has an "air helmet" when he enters the underwater room, all your regular Webkinz can enter these underwater rooms!

Click the image to open in full size.

Paired with the "air helmet" is the "water bubble" so that your underwater Webkinz can visit the rest of your home!

Finally, the PSF for the Goldfish is Daphnia Dafina and the PSF for the Webkinz Manatee is Mangrove Leaf Manicotti.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

We are very impressed with the thought that went in to programming this new area of Webkinz World, with the "air helmets" and "water bubbles" for the respective pets, and the lack of glitches with the first WI member adoption!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Activates Fantail Goldfish and Manatee!

ARRRRGH, Justin, I can't see the pictures, just the hangers! It's all good though, I will check out the HOME page, instead!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-24-2008 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Sorry Justin, some members can't see the pics. CREDIT TO JUSTIN'S HOME PAGE!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
RockDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point

Underwater rooms look awesome. Congratulations on being the first to activate one.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
WEI3KINZ

thtas so cool. im going to buy one right now
Old 07-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

That is so cool! I can't wait to get one! Thanks Justin!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

ALL RIGHT, I went to the Front Page and WOW, this is SO cool!! I love the idea that your other pets get a sphere! This is a QUOTE from the HOME page. Thank you Justin!

Old 07-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #7

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I love that they actually took the time to consider other pets Do we only get the underwater room if it's only before our 10th pet though?
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to find these Webkinz! They are awesome! It's so exciting! :]
cleothepig is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
I love that they actually took the time to consider other pets Do we only get the underwater room if it's only before our 10th pet though?
Yes, they say that you can buy it, though. So, I imagine when you go to buy the room it will be an option under the Map tab.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #10
mom930

mom930 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohmygosh!!! I can't wait to get my manatee and dolphin!!!! I love the underwater rooms! Thanks for posting pics!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: