Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #301
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

I was just playing around with it and this is so beyond COOL!! Thank you!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #302
BUBBLESTAR121
Webkinz :)

SnazzyKinz is on a distinguished road

That's so awesome!
SnazzyKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #303
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
Sorry if someone has already asked this, but has the programming been changed on the basketball flooring? I ask because i used it in a medium room (ages ago) and was disappointed to see that it looks like this:
(this is a screenshot from my WW house)

The room designer for medium room shows it as i was hoping it would look:
(this is a screenshot from the WI room designer)

So, has Ganz fixed it?
I'm not sure if Ganz has fixed it, but the way I have it programmed is how it is SUPPOSED to look.. Whether it does, I can't be entirely sure. Was that screenshot current? If so, I can adjust the room designer to do it the "wrong" way, since that's the way it displays in WW?

The Trading Card Condo small room now works properly
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #304
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Wow, this is uber-fantastic. Thanks so much for the revolutionary tool, now I don't have to waste my TC2 flooring when I'm trying to design a room!!!!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #305

blondiesmom will become famous soon enough

What a wonderful idea. It sure is going to save a lot of kc. Thanks!
blondiesmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #306

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This is wonderful. Thanks so much Justin!

It will be such a big help.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #307
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Very cool!!
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #308
Unregistered

I think that it is AWESOME! But I think it would be a lot cooler if you could add all of the other room options, so you could make the entire room instead of the walls and floors!
Old 02-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #309
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I love the feature so much!! Thank you! I'll be great because I tend to waste all my KC just finding the perfect walls/floors.
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #310
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'm not sure if Ganz has fixed it, but the way I have it programmed is how it is SUPPOSED to look.. Whether it does, I can't be entirely sure. Was that screenshot current? If so, I can adjust the room designer to do it the "wrong" way, since that's the way it displays in WW?

The Trading Card Condo small room now works properly
Hey Justin--

The screenshot from my earlier post (the basketball flooring in a medium room) was taken today. However, i put that flooring in the room a long time ago, so i don't know what it would look like if you applied the b-ball flooring to a medium room today. I *wish* it looked the way it displays on the room decorator!!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, justin knows!!!, lovemywebbies was here, naruto ♥ salena, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: