Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

This is really helpful. I recently got the kinzville park lawn flooring, since it does not come with wall paper i could not figure out which wall paper would look the best with it, now i have a few options to choose from that look good with the floor. Thanks.
Dawn M is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #282

coolplastic is on a distinguished road

So awesome! I love it. It was fun to go in and look at all the different walls and flooring. Keep up the great work.
coolplastic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #283
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wowser! This is an awesome feature. I just went and tried it out. It will be very helpful. Thanks so much Justin.
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #284
kimmyswirls12

xkrazy4kinzx is on a distinguished road

All I have to say is... GREAT ADD! I was hoping that there was gonna be a site that has something like this! I always wonder in Webkinz World... if something would look good with this flooring or this wallpaper/paint.. sometimes, i even put it into the room and think to myself... I don't really like this.. DARN! i wasted ALL that kinzcash! Well, thanks to whoever thought of this brilliant idea, now we can actually see for ourselves if something is good with something else! Thank you! This is great!

THANKS JUSTIN!!!!
xkrazy4kinzx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #285

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Wow!!! This is awesome!!!! It will help save sooooo much KC when buying walls and floors! Ganz should give YOU a job!!!! There should be something like this in WW. Thanks to Justin and whoever came up with this wonderful idea! Maybe you guys should run Webkinz World for Ganz?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #286
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thumbs up Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

Thank you Justin!!!!!

I can't tell you how much kinz$$ I have wasted on wallpaper or flooring that I thought matched just to get them in a room and say "EEWWWWWWW!!!!" I truly appreciated adding this app to !!!

Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #287

Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!Pappy is the bees knees!

Love the new app! However, I've been holding on to the Trading Card Condo Flooring because I wasn't sure what it would look like but it's missing from your collection. Hope you add it in the future. Thanks!
Pappy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #288
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Wow, that is COOL!!!!!!! I'll have to check it out.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #289
JewelBeanie

Jewel Bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

Wow! This is the coolest application ever! Thank you so much for creating it. This will save me from a lot of heartache. Great Job!!!
Jewel Bean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #290
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That must be the single most useful app I've seen here, or anywhere, outside of WKW. Thanks very much for the effort involved, can't wait to use it.

Now... if you could just hack into WKW and figure out how to remove the doors we don't want, life would be grand.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, justin knows!!!, lovemywebbies was here, naruto ♥ salena, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: