Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #271
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

Justin - you totally, totally ROCK!!!!! This is BRILLIANT!!!! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!

This is such an amazing gift. Our whole family enjoyed playing with it last night, and will enjoy using it often. Thank you so very very much for such an amazing tool. You are so talented and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your generosity in sharing this.

Rosie
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #272
hat would you do for
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

This is great! I can't count how much KC I've wasted doing this! Now I don't have to!
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #273
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Thank YOU Justin! I have a feeling I'll be using this quite often
lovemywebbies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #274
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jesusjoy
Tremendous addition to an already great site . Thank you. One question:

Any chance of including the zum floors and wallpapers? I have wasted so many zummies trying to get a great combo. Somehow they're even harder to judge than the Wshop items.

Thanks again!!!
Hi there, I'm not aware of any Zum Flooring or Wallpaper?

(Picture Gallery) Zumwhere & Zumbuddies - Webkinz Insider Wiki

View Post Originally Posted by lcunha72
This is so amazing and just what I was looking for, but what about the POTM Crystal Sea Glass Flooring? I just received one in a trade, but I'm not sure what it looks like in a room. Will this one be added? Thanks in advance!
View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Hey! Glad you asked! I too thought that the POTM Crystal Sea Glass Flooring was a whole floor, but it is not! It is just a square...I put it in the Captain's quarters flooring, along with the undersea porthole and it looks great!

So, the good news is that you can put that in a room and take it out as many times as you like!
I started working on it and couldn't figure out why I had missed it and why it was so different than any of the other flooring.... Good thing I continued to read the thread.. Thanks Lolith!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #275
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Thanks so much! This is a great idea!
mkivvy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #276
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

This is a fantastic tool, thank you so much for adding it to the forum. Now if you could add all of the furniture to play with, we would know exactly what to buy.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #277
csclark38

Smile Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

Thanks -- Just what the doctor ordered!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #278
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! Justin this is amazing! Just the other day I was wondering if I should use my Ancient Civilizations wall paper and flooring in a medium room. I'm glad I didn't waste it...
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:58 AM   #279

nhillier is on a distinguished road

What an awesome idea!! I love it!! I am always spending kinzcash figuring out combinations the will work together. Thank you I will use this feature regularly.
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #280

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

What a great idea! Thanks so much Justin! My family will get a lot of use out of it.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, justin knows!!!, lovemywebbies was here, naruto ♥ salena, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: