Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

What a great idea! I absolutely love this. Now I can really design a room without worrying if the floor or wall will be right. Thanks!
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #212
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

JUSTIN........... way to go for the great new feature. you work so hard to make things good for us.

thanks.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #213
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

What a terrific tool! Thanks, WI!

rocks!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #214
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

I know I'm going to use this one a lot!
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #215
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

This is awesome.....I spend like $1000 KC on wallpaper just to find the right one, but now I won't have to!
bamboobreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #216

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

amazing new feature. if i had it earlier, i might not have spent thounsands of kinz cash mix-matching walls and floors.
cocoacrazy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #217
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

This is SO helpful, thanx so much!!! Now I won't spend a ton of money on different walls and floors. Now if only they had the same for furniture, often times I'll buy something, put it in my room, then decide it's totally wrong! This will a great way 4 people to save some money!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #218
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hello Justin!
Just a quick mistake I noticed on the new room designer feature:
Mocha Swirls Wall is listed as Ganz Estore when it is actually a Wshop item.

Thanks!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:30 PM   #219
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

wat i domt understand??lol i dont understand anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #220
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Awewsome! Awewsome! Awewsome! I can't tell you how much kc I've wasted trying to pair up walls and flooring. This app is a lot of fun too!
cutechicken is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, justin knows!!!, lovemywebbies was here, naruto ♥ salena, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: