Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #111
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: WI Launches Room Designer Application!

We have wasted so much KC on floors & rare floors & walls! This is awsome!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

I'm going to email this to my Mom, Aunt, and Gran, and I can't wait to show my son when he gets home.

Not only does this save us from wasting our floors/walls when something doesn't look as good as we hoped, it allows us to experiment with combos we never would have dared to try-- and be pleasantlyh surprised!

I just noticed the valor hall flooring is gorgeous with the ancient civ wallpaper.

Thank you! This is just super.

:cmunk:
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #113
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Just noticed the Charm forest flooring isn't working.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #114
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This is a wonderful feature! Especially for my daughter, who spends a lot of kinzcash designing a room, wasting a lot of it on the wallpapers and flooring. Thank you so much!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #115

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome-Incredible! Thanks so much.
frogwoman09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #116
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

That is a fabulous addition! Thanks so much
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #117
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mom2girls
Great idea, I can't get the charm forest floor to load though. everything else works perfectly, but this stays blue.
My mistake, thanks for the heads up, had the wrong permissions set on that file.. All fixed!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #118
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

I LOVE THIS! THIS IS SOOOOOOO HELPFUL!

:easter
dprice28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #119
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

This is absolutely amazing and certainly the one feature on here I will use the most. I can not tell you how much kinz cash and rare wall coverings I have wasted over the years trying to make the perfect room. I thought the Doug tracking thread was the best thing ever, this just blows that away lol

Thank you for taking the time and effort to design such a useful program.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #120
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Cool. I just used the room decorator on Elubin the other day, but they were missing the ballerina theme. I was thinking that WI needed a section just like that. I am so glad WI has the room decorator like on Elubin......only better!!

Last edited by TexasAnne; 02-24-2010 at 02:35 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, justin knows!!!, lovemywebbies was here, naruto ♥ salena, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: