Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Just a heads up, it is actually working in Firefox, just not showing the message. So, if you win, you will still get the PM, don't worry! I'm working on making it work in Firefox... May be a few minutes.
Thank you so Much Justin. This will be so much fun. Thank you so much.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #62
MimiOR
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful of you, Justin!!! I'm having a problem. It says "Sorry!... your contest entry has expired." When I try again, same thing. What am I doing wrong?
MimiOR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #63
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I'm getting the same message, even if I refresh the page. What does it mean?
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Is the button to click on from the front page link?
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #65
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Very cool that WI members are going to have the chance to win some awesome prizes. Good luck to everyone.

Like many have reported, I don't get any acknowledgement after I click on the red button but I am using FireFox so I think Justin is looking into it (and said the clicks are being registered even without a message.

The messages that people are getting with internet explorer sound like what I see when I try to participate in some of the WKN contest but at least here on WI, there are responses to the situation.

I am sure that all the kinks will be worked out quickly and congrats to the first winner for today!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #66
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
Is the button to click on from the front page link?
Yep. You can also get to it in the Webkiz Tools menu. Or in my signature.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #67
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Yep. You can also get to it in the Webkiz Tools menu. Or in my signature.
OOOOH! COOOOOOL! Fun Fun Fun!!! It worked when I went to you signature! Thank you Justin for all your help. Good Luck WI memebers! ! !
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #68

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I was just trying in Safari appeared to be working fine, then all of a sudden every time I hit try again it opens a new page in the little window the button is in. I realized I had 4 or 5 windows layered in each other like nesting cups.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #69
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great opportunity to win a great prize! Thanks WI for your wonderful generosity!
barnabas7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #70
Lil Kinz
firestarter is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

That is so cool!!! I hope I win something good!
firestarter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: