Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #301
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

Someone just won... aww, I was so close to winning...

OH WELL! Congrats sophie1126.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #302
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

luv justin's contest. he said he has hundreds of codes. the way i figure it out is the contest can run for three and a half months at minimum to give out all those code. LOL i spend a lot time here now i have to pack a lunch...
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #303

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Just want to thank Justin for getting to the bottom of not receiving the code for my click to win prize. Apparently it did have to do with the fact that I had Lil Kinz status when I won the prize and did not have the ability to receive private messages. Now that this happened , Justin will be able make the changes so that it will not happen to future new winners. This is a great site and thank everyone who helped to figure it out! Wild-Card thankyou again, you actually said you thought that might have been the problem!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #304

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Just want to thank Justin for getting to the bottom of not receiving the code for my click to win prize. Apparently it did have to do with the fact that I had Lil Kinz status when I won the prize and did not have the ability to receive private messages. Now that this happened , Justin will be able make the changes so that it will not happen to future new winners. This is a great site and thank everyone who helped to figure it out! Wild-Card thankyou again, you actually said you thought that might have been the problem!
YAY! I am so glad you got your prize! Congratulations again! I am happy to have helped!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #305
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
congratulations on getting your prize. justine is the best. you have a problem, he will fix it.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #306
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Prizes all out for today
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #307
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Uggh, I just got home from church like 25 min ago... and all the prizes are gone for today!?!!? People complain that they are all gone by the time they get home from school and they fix it so everybody has a chance. But they are all GONE before some people get home from church!? That is sad... you would think that they wouldn't do that. I am soooo disappointed...

OH WELL! I don't care... I would rather be at church learning about the Bible and Jesus than stuck at home trying to win prizes I won't win most likely!

VERY, VERY, VERY Disappointed...
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #308
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Uggh, I just got home from church like 25 min ago... and all the prizes are gone for today!?!!? People complain that they are all gone by the time they get home from school and they fix it so everybody has a chance. But they are all GONE before some people get home from church!? That is sad... you would think that they wouldn't do that. I am soooo disappointed...

OH WELL! I don't care... I would rather be at church learning about the Bible and Jesus than stuck at home trying to win prizes I won't win most likely!

VERY, VERY, VERY Disappointed...
I just got home as well and was disappointed to see all the prizes were gone.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #309
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I don't really like how its random....
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #310
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Do we have a thread of just the winners?
Or do they just post here if they feel like posting?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: