Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

Thankyou I will try to post afew more times to see if this helps. I appreciate your help!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #292

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Thankyou I will try to post afew more times to see if this helps. I appreciate your help!
No problem! All the best with it!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #293

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

This is my tenth post so maybe now I will graduate to Webkinz status and allow me to have the Personnal Messaging feature.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #294
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I been on to win the touring van all day so far. I keep getting try again. I don't have time to be sitting on the computer all day. When they had the webinz van tour it was not not in my area toysrus so I never was able to get a code to have one.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #295
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Thankypu wildcard for your advice on how to claim my prize however when I click on CP at the top of the page, there is nothing to click on that says private messages. I must be missing something. I would appreciate any help on claiming my prize.Thankyou again.
start a new THREAD somewhere in WI o\I think that will boost your posts numbers.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #296

Well my personal message feature is now engaged but I have no message about my having won the click to win event and no prize code. Can anyone tell me how to claim a prize on the insider? Thankyou to anyone who can help.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #297

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Well my personal message feature is now engaged but I have no message about my having won the click to win event and no prize code. Can anyone tell me how to claim a prize on the insider? Thankyou to anyone who can help.
Hey you might want to give this a try: PM Justin (just go to the first post in this thread, and click his user name. Select the option to send him a private message, and let him know what has happened! Hope you are able to sort this out soon!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #298
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

grr this van is annoying me lol, i have clicked like 500 times, i know there aree lots of others, but this thing crashed my computer twice
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #299

Thankyou to everyone who tried to help me to collect my click to win prize today, but I still have not been able to receive my prize code. I am hereby giving up, I have spent way more time trying to collect the prize than I did trying to win it to begin with. There should be an easier way for newer less experienced insider members to collect prizes. I hope if I am fortunate enough to ever win an event again, I can collect what I've won. Thanks again for those who have tried to help.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #300

Thankyou to everyone who tried to help me to collect my click to win prize today, but I still have not been able to receive my prize code. I am hereby giving up, I have spent way more time trying to collect the prize than I did trying to win it to begin with. There should be an easier way for newer less experienced insider members to collect prizes. I hope if I am fortunate enough to ever win an event again, I can collect what I've won. Thanks again for those who have tried to help.
Oh that really is unfortunate. Did you manage to contact Justin about it? I do wish you the best of luck for future events!

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: