Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 06:05 AM   #281
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

I agree with many comments people are making about the fact that codes are gone by early afternoon... but you don't have any better luck playing first thing after midnight either. I have been clicking non-stop and nothing.

Definitely get to see a lot of THIS little guy!!! Click the image to open in full size.

It all depends on the programming. From the wording of the contest, they each go out at a random time, to whoever is clicking at that exact prize moment. That would mean if you are online clicking a million times during a non-prize hour, you're wasting your time. You just have to pick a time each day to do that, and hope that over the next few days, the prize will go out during your super-clicking-hour!

OMG someone JUST won! A couple of minutes ago it had the winner's name from yesterday...
Now it says someone just made off with a Webkinz Touring Van!!!
If only it was me!!!

Last edited by alleine; 01-14-2011 at 06:05 AM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 AM   #282
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wanted to see if anyone is having problems with using the firefox browser? I can click 5 times and no problems, then I can click two times and the try again button doesn't do anything or I click the red button and it doesn't do anything. It happens at random times.

Alleine, you have a great theory. But, I work Thursday and Friday and Sunday and by the time I get home all the prizes have been given out. My only chance is from 7am until about 7:45am and I never win. No guarantee to win I know. I will keep trying though. I wish they would post the times the winners win. Maybe we can find a pattern.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #283
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

Great idea! Sounds like fun!
KarateKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #284
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I getting kinda upset with this. I came back from school and there was no prizes left. Maybe you could program it where it starts later in the day and give people just coming from school a chance. LOL
Even though I am 100% sure I am never going win anything...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #285
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I pressed the button like 5oo times (literally) and didnt win anything yet.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #286
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You have to remember that there is only one prize per day. It is a lot like the Member of the Day Trophy in or Amanda Panda's wish Factory. It is ALL random and there are hundreds of thousands of people pressing that button...don't get discouraged, just keep on trying. YOu have to be in the right place at the right time and at that exact moment.
The timing is truly random it could be any hour, any minute, any moment.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #287

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

hi, I am the latest winner of an item but where is my private message sent to claim the prize? Thanks!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #288

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
hi, I am the latest winner of an item but where is my private message sent to claim the prize? Thanks!
Hi jillpfrn! Congratulations for winning! There is a blue drop down list along the top of this page. The option you need to pick is on the far left: User CP.
From this list you can select Private Messages.
Hope that helps!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I wanted to see if anyone is having problems with using the firefox browser? I can click 5 times and no problems, then I can click two times and the try again button doesn't do anything or I click the red button and it doesn't do anything. It happens at random times.

Alleine, you have a great theory. But, I work Thursday and Friday and Sunday and by the time I get home all the prizes have been given out. My only chance is from 7am until about 7:45am and I never win. No guarantee to win I know. I will keep trying though. I wish they would post the times the winners win. Maybe we can find a pattern.
Firefox also does this for me!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I getting kinda upset with this. I came back from school and there was no prizes left. Maybe you could program it where it starts later in the day and give people just coming from school a chance. LOL
Even though I am 100% sure I am never going win anything...
Some suggestions have been made as to how this can be changed, and Justin told me that he would look into it! Only time will tell if people who only have time to click the button several times in a day can still be eligible for some prizes.

Last edited by wild_card; 01-14-2011 at 01:51 PM..
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #289

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Thankypu wildcard for your advice on how to claim my prize however when I click on CP at the top of the page, there is nothing to click on that says private messages. I must be missing something. I would appreciate any help on claiming my prize.Thankyou again.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #290

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Thankypu wildcard for your advice on how to claim my prize however when I click on CP at the top of the page, there is nothing to click on that says private messages. I must be missing something. I would appreciate any help on claiming my prize.Thankyou again.
I just noticed that you are a brand new insider. You may need to have 10 posts before you have the Personal Messaging feature available to you. It takes 10 posts to graduate from Lil' Kinz to Webkinz status on the forum. Once you post 10 times, you may have to wait a while before you see your new privileges. Let me know if this works out!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: