Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #271
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

I am glad it is so easy

However I was very disappointed when I get home today [I get back at around 5 EST] and there was no prizes left... maybe you could program some to be given out later in the day?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #272
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

This is soooooo cool! Are there enough codes to go around to all the WI members?
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #273
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I am glad it is so easy

However I was very disappointed when I get home today [I get back at around 5 EST] and there was no prizes left... maybe you could program some to be given out later in the day?
Yeah I agree. I tried for about 45 minutes this morning from 7am to about 7:45am clicking that button and refreshing when it wouldn't do anything when I clicked on it. I kept getting sorry.....
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #274
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I am glad it is so easy

That's what I was about to post.
I just came back from school & there are no prizes left, same as yesterday....
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #275
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

I agree, Mickey, Arte, and HpHarry!
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #276

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

thanks justin this is sooooo cool! hope i get aquaris retriever!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #277
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

This sounds like such fun.......but the prizes are already all gone by the time I get home from work
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #278

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I home all day but I cant sit at computer and click cause of housework and I work from home and other things.

But there should be a code for morning hours not the early like 1:00 am on cause not everyone can stay up all night so that wouldnt be fair.

and one for the afternoon time

and evening/night time.

more spread out....cause people all have different schedules...and what not.

So it not fair that it all in the morning so that those who work then miss out...

or all at night for those who work at nights

too bad we couldnt find a pattern to winnings...like what time they happen...

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 01-13-2011 at 11:49 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #279
passbcutie
Lil Kinz

Kaycibug is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Justin!!!
Kaycibug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #280

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

contest is back up again!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: