Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

Anyone won yet?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 AM   #252
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish they would put up the time that the last person won !!

This is a great contest!!!!
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #253
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Cuddlebug
This is awesome. I have some questions:

Does anyone know where the "Last Winner" list is??? Or if all the codes have been given away? Does the red button only appear certain times when there is a prize, or is it up all the time?

Good Luck everyone!
when all the codes for the day are won there will be a message under the red button when you press it. it is great to know the contest is over for the day.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Anyone won yet?
look in the top right hand corner of the page the button is on and it shows the last winner. i think it is a red box with that info.

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
when all the codes for the day are won there will be a message under the red button when you press it. it is great to know the contest is over for the day.

look in the top right hand corner of the page the button is on and it shows the last winner. i think it is a red box with that info.
not red. its green sorry
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #254

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Oh I hope to win the cow, the van would be cool too, and also the zum thing.

Good luck to everyone

say how long does this last...until all the codes are gone? and how long will that be...and will we have equal chances of winning throughout the day or higher chances later in the afternoons?

Right now I am clicking once per minute.

Has anyone won a thing for today yet?

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 01-13-2011 at 11:15 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #255
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

I just won a Chocolate Zum Candy code! Thank you Justin!!!
COOKIE.313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #256

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Really COOKIE? It says you won a lil cow...
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #257
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIE.313
I just won a Chocolate Zum Candy code! Thank you Justin!!!
Congratulations!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #258
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

I know, but the code was for the chocolate zum candy
COOKIE.313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #259

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
The last winner "list" is in the green box in the top right corner of the home page. So far today, it looks like there are still codes remaining. The red button is there all the time, but when the prizes run out the message that comes up when you click it will inform you that all the prizes are gone. Hope that helps!
THANK YOU!!!!
Cuddlebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #260
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

geez, it says come back tomorrow, within the 30 seconds i go away from the button, just like yesterday, my computer crashed, and wheen i got back up it says come back tomorrow grrrr
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: