Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #241
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

Does anyone know where we could find a list of all the winners? I seen the last winner was candi_webkinz! I click and click lol and I am doing a fabulous job at getting the Sorry to show up LOL... Good Luck everyone!!!!

BTW: What a very generous thing to do! Thanks Justin (for that irreistible red button) and WI members (for all your donations to help make this possible)!!!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #242
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

i have a question for anyone who knows the answer. if a person were to win once, is it possible that they could win again?
ra1727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #243

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I'm wondering if the codes are more possible at certain times...like early morning, afternoon, evening?

i do wish i could stay here all day long and click buttons..but i got cats and work to do.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #244
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

sweet! i hope everyone will get something!!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #245

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ya know...every day...we get to push someone's button!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #246

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Now that's putting your Spring (Winter?) Cleaning to good use! Thank you for putting together such a fun event, Justin. You are as generous as you are talented!

Off to make WI my home page for the duration.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #247

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Good morning.

Did someone already win the Little Kinz Cow for today?
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #248

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

This is awesome. I have some questions:

Does anyone know where the "Last Winner" list is??? Or if all the codes have been given away? Does the red button only appear certain times when there is a prize, or is it up all the time?

Good Luck everyone!
Cuddlebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #249

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Cuddlebug
This is awesome. I have some questions:

Does anyone know where the "Last Winner" list is??? Or if all the codes have been given away? Does the red button only appear certain times when there is a prize, or is it up all the time?

Good Luck everyone!
The last winner "list" is in the green box in the top right corner of the home page. So far today, it looks like there are still codes remaining. The red button is there all the time, but when the prizes run out the message that comes up when you click it will inform you that all the prizes are gone. Hope that helps!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #250
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ya know...every day...we get to push someone's button!
LOL sort of like the EASY red button on the tv ads for office supplies....
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: