Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

thanks for the opportuninty Justin! i hope i win something
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #232
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! I wonder who won today?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #233
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
No, one per day, per PERSON.
I didn't see this anywhere in the rules??

I'm not trying to be confrontational about this, but others have posted sound reasons for why this limit should not be imposed. In fact, WI has not imposed it. It's not worth debating, even if you were to post good evidence to the contrary, because it's not a rule.

That being said, good luck to you and good luck to everyone. Click away!

Last edited by ArtySmarty; 01-13-2011 at 12:56 AM..
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:07 AM   #234

dere has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by papiegranny
I won but I do not see it posted. I did take a screen shot of it. Such a lucky day I think I should be in Vegas.
Oh I'm sooo happy for you little bear, Congratulations!!!
dere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #235
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

People were just expressing their opinions. That is something I value on WI. We can share how we feel. Everyone has opinions; but please don't try to force your opinion on others. Just express your opinion without trying to make someone else feel bad about their opinion.

I donated over 100 touring van code cards and I would hate to see 30% of them go to the same person! I doubt that will happen (the 30%) but there are over 162,000 members here, so just be reasonable if you win a big prize. Give other people a chance. That is all I am asking! (JMO)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:19 AM   #236
papiegranny

papiegranny is a jewel in the roughpapiegranny is a jewel in the rough

I was one of the winners today and I totally think one win per day is enough. Spread the fun around. I know everyone is wondering how many times we clicked. I got the red dot on clicked two times and gave it to my sick grand daughter to try she clicked maybe three more times and said we won!!! Remember it only takes one click Good luck to all And a big thanks to this most helpful site.
papiegranny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:25 AM   #237
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by papiegranny
I was one of the winners today and I totally think one win per day is enough. Spread the fun around. I know everyone is wondering how many times we clicked. I got the red dot on clicked two times and gave it to my sick grand daughter to try she clicked maybe three more times and said we won!!! Remember it only takes one click Good luck to all And a big thanks to this most helpful site.

Congrats! I hope your granddaughter feels better really soon! I am so glad her click won! Have you adopted the pet yet? I was wondering what you named your new pet. Have fun in Webkinz World!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:50 AM   #238
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thank you, Justin and WI, for this fun contest!!

Good luck everybody!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #239
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I would think it would be fair for one person to win won prize. Reason being, if won person won two prizes that would mean someone who didn't win a prize would be left out. I know it's random who gets chosen for winners and there are a lot of prizes to be given out.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
People were just expressing their opinions. That is something I value on WI. We can share how we feel. Everyone has opinions; but please don't try to force your opinion on others. Just express your opinion without trying to make someone else feel bad about their opinion.

I donated over 100 touring van code cards and I would hate to see 30% of them go to the same person! I doubt that will happen (the 30%) but there are over 162,000 members here, so just be reasonable if you win a big prize. Give other people a chance. That is all I am asking! (JMO)

Yep I agree.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #240
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

This looks like grate fun, I hope I get a van code. Being Canadian, we missed out.
Thank you Justen and all at WI for your wonderful donations, my dreams still may come true.
rickyfox is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: