Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I was wondering the same thing!

If orangenature won twice, I think these contests should be limited to 1 prize per day per person. JMO
I'm going to respectfully disagree with this thought. I care for 9 different WW accounts. Each kid that has those accounts would dearly love to have a touring van. But most of them are too young to have a WI account or to sit here for unlimited time trying to click-to-win. That means I will do my best to win each of them a van, if possible.

I am a very unlucky person. I never win "luck of the draw" contests. So I honestly doubt I would manage to even win one of them. However, if *the impossible* were to happen and one day I managed to click twice in a row and was incredibly lucky and able to get a prize for two of the kids, hey!!! that would be great! The kids would love it!

Should those kids be denied the chance at winning simply because I managed to win one for another child earlier in the day?

I know there are many WI members that care for multiple accounts. Each person has the same chance to win as anyone else and should be allowed to play as often as they wish and collect the prizes if they happen to be lucky enough to win something!

The people that belong to WI are all pretty fantastic people and I do not think they would abuse the system and try to win more than they had need for.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #222
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
I'm going to respectfully disagree with this thought. I care for 9 different WW accounts. Each kid that has those accounts would dearly love to have a touring van. But most of them are too young to have a WI account or to sit here for unlimited time trying to click-to-win. That means I will do my best to win each of them a van, if possible.

I am a very unlucky person. I never win "luck of the draw" contests. So I honestly doubt I would manage to even win one of them. However, if *the impossible* were to happen and one day I managed to click twice in a row and was incredibly lucky and able to get a prize for two of the kids, hey!!! that would be great! The kids would love it!

Should those kids be denied the chance at winning simply because I managed to win one for another child earlier in the day?

I know there are many WI members that care for multiple accounts. Each person has the same chance to win as anyone else and should be allowed to play as often as they wish and collect the prizes if they happen to be lucky enough to win something!

The people that belong to WI are all pretty fantastic people and I do not think they would abuse the system and try to win more than they had need for.
I don't think you would be able to get them all in one day, am I right? I think one per day sounds fair...
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #223
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

What a great idea Justin! Thank you so much for your generosity. I love clicking the red button!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #224

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Question for Justin....

I have bunches of unused codes for Series 1 Trading Card packs.

The kids got tired of entering them only to find duplicates instead of new cards for their virtual binders. So I thought the codes would remain unused.

Would they be something you would be interested in to use as prizes for this contest, or would winners be disappointed that they "only won a pack of virtual cards" ?
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #225

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Question for Justin....

I have bunches of unused codes for Series 1 Trading Card packs.

The kids got tired of entering them only to find duplicates instead of new cards for their virtual binders. So I thought the codes would remain unused.

Would they be something you would be interested in to use as prizes for this contest, or would winners be disappointed that they "only won a pack of virtual cards" ?
I for one would love to win a virtual pack of cards. I am still missing a few for my series one and two binders. I think that would be very nice of you to donate them.
lschaisson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #226
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

What's wrong with people winning more than once? There are almost 800 prizes! And I hope there are more than 1 per day--otherwise it would take over 2 years to give away the codes.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #227
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

You are sooo generous!! Thanks SO much for this awesome click-to-win and site!!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #228
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i think those are a great prize, personly. i mean, obviously a pet code is best, but trading card codes are so cool, i'm collecting them all, because i need the grand prizes, but anyways off topic, i think those ae great prize, not sure about others or justin
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #229

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

This is an awesome idea, WI.
Thanks
Lightning is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #230
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
What's wrong with people winning more than once? There are almost 800 prizes! And I hope there are more than 1 per day--otherwise it would take over 2 years to give away the codes.
No, one per day, per PERSON.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: