Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #111
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Launches Free Code Click-to-Win!

I have FireFox and just tried the free code button again. I clicked on it and got a try again message. When I clicked on the 'try again' ticket, nothing happened and then I went to the top menu and went back to the button and clicked and nothing again. So, I can push the button one time but then don't get the confirmation message again after that.

(update) I can't push the button again and get a confirmation message in the same tab/window. When I went to do different tab, I was able to pull up the button, press it again and got the 'try again' message.

I can deal with it working this way but sounds like it still isn't totally as intended.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #112
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

AMAZING
Sorry prrety11, you didn't win this time. Would you like to try again?

LOL XD
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #113
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

this is a wonderful idea (and yes, I the try again button isn't working)
Looks like there's a TON of prizes to win!
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #114

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

WAIT...
so we can ppress how many times we want?
Like if I didn't won the first time, I can press again and have a chance to win? I am confused...
Old 01-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #115
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

LOL - I am still trying to find the button!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #116

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
LOL - I am still trying to find the button!
Free Webkinz Codes
Old 01-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #117
Banned
rockstar1785 is on a distinguished road

arrg i pushed like 100 times and did not win any of them
rockstar1785 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #118

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I gave up on that for today... after like clicking a hundred times lol
and the try again button doesn't work for me either (IE) i took the F5 button and it refreshed ....

good luck to everyone and congrats to the people who win...

i will go to the WKN site and look if plumpy is back that was so frustrating having her 4 times and then she doesn't show up anymore
luckily i can count on you!!!
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #119
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

FYI, the "Try Again" button doesn't appear to be working for anyone. Just "refresh" the page.

Justin is working with the programming right now to make it work the same for all browsers.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:30 PM   #120
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
this is a wonderful idea (and yes, I the try again button isn't working)
Looks like there's a TON of prizes to win!
We're giving away three Aquarius Retrievers today. Someone has already won one!

We'll be giving away at least one code a day until we run out.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, catspaws was around, click away!, clickkk!, goldendoodle, i can"t win, iamsam wuz here :p, just keep clicking!!, just keep swimming!, katt was here! (:, lightning :), man this is hard!, starrylight was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: