Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2019, 11:04 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Insider and it's struggles!!

Click the image to open in full size.

As you could not help but notice, Webkinz Insider is really struggling right now.

We all have been aware that the hardware and software that Webkinz Insider uses is very outdated. Justin has been kind enough to apply ban-aids whenever he could and has managed to keep us limping along thus far. Unfortunately, the site is really failing at this point and there is not much that can be done for it.

Click the image to open in full size.

We have had a good ride thus far. WI has given members lifelong friendships, a sense of community, a safe place!

I would like to thank Justin for his years long dedication to this site. Rather than let it go, he kept it going for the WI community. I cannot imagine, on the day he had a dream and created WI along with Kevin and Wendy, that he had any idea what Webkinz Insider would turn into.

We have had a fantastic run and countless good times! Our WIKI has always been second to none and our Gift Exchange was once the place to go to get the the most coveted Webkinz World treasures. I remember when you could not even keep up on the games threads and especially on the Chat Threads.

Webkinz Insider Nostalgia

At this point we need to treat each day like it may be the last day for Webkinz Insider. Make sure you contact your good friends. Make sure you are up to date on your click to wins. Thank members who's contributions over the years have benefited you. Read some old posts for nostalgia's sake. Grab some screen shots.

I will keep you updated with any news here, if I am able.

Sincerely,
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-14-2021 at 11:23 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2021, 11:09 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider and it's struggles!!

Lets share some memories, thank our friends and talk about the good time (if we can)!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-14-2021 at 11:21 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 02:52 PM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I am so thankful for this site. It was the first place I came to find out how to get around in this new world that I entered when my sister gave me my first Webkinz. (She first got me playing on her son's account.) I have made many friends here.
Thank you, Justin, for allowing us to keep this going even though you and your family have moved on to other interests. You have no idea how many people you have blessed over the years!
Electrabuzz, thank you for your dedication and all of your help! You are a true blessing, too.
There are many others who have done wonderful things, kept threads going, like Canonymous with the party thread, and all the people who have put in info on the click here thread. The rare thread was always helpful to me when I first started out in Webkinz World, and it has been my honor to help with that one for a while.
I'll probably write more later, memories and thanks to people, but wanted to get something in now.
Hugs to all!
Theresa
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 02:52 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I am so thankful for this site. It was the first place I came to find out how to get around in this new world that I entered when my sister gave me my first Webkinz. (She first got me playing on her son's account.) I have made many friends here.
Thank you, Justin, for allowing us to keep this going even though you and your family have moved on to other interests. You have no idea how many people you have blessed over the years!
Electrabuzz, thank you for your dedication and all of your help! You are a true blessing, too.
There are many others who have done wonderful things, kept threads going, like Canonymous with the party thread, and all the people who have put in info on the click here thread. The rare thread was always helpful to me when I first started out in Webkinz World, and it has been my honor to help with that one for a while.
I'll probably write more later, memories and thanks to people, but wanted to get something in now.
Hugs to all!
Theresa
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:13 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I am thankful for this place because I used this site before I become a member on here than I remember I tried to get in here as a member in March than I tried in April, but than I gave up till October was the day I was I able to get on here has a member.

Jennielou, Webberlily, and Dixiecup all help me with some of the posting on here and same thing with the house thread too.

I am thankful for all the staff members on here and friends that I made on here too.

I mainly joined on here for the free code thing than that thing was the first thing to stop working because of no codes being donated to the site and than I decide to stay on here which I do love the deluxe thread, but this site is only site that talks about glitches because of these glitches on webkinz world which now should be no problem due to the webkinz world is now on the desk app.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:13 PM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I am thankful for this place because I used this site before I become a member on here than I remember I tried to get in here as a member in March than I tried in April, but than I gave up till October was the day I was I able to get on here has a member.

Jennielou, Webberlily, and Dixiecup all help me with some of the posting on here and same thing with the house thread too.

I am thankful for all the staff members on here and friends that I made on here too.

I mainly joined on here for the free code thing than that thing was the first thing to stop working because of no codes being donated to the site and than I decide to stay on here which I do love the deluxe thread, but this site is only site that talks about glitches because of these glitches on webkinz world which now should be no problem due to the webkinz world is now on the desk app.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:14 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talent

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider and it's struggles!!

I was able to see new posts and pages in the EStore Deluxe Discussion thread after I posted using the "Go Advanced" button instead of "quick reply."

-----
Editing to add that I've now tried this in several other "Stuck" threads. Once I post using "Go Advanced" the missing posts and pages appear. They may get stuck again after the new page reaches 10 posts. That seems to part of the problem.

Last edited by Cloud One; 02-15-2021 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: Adding Info
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:14 AM   #8
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

Thanky Cloud One, for helping with work-arounds! I have noticed too that the 'Posting Rules' here on WI says I 'may not' post new threads, but I can post replies...
Zooz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:49 AM   #9
Gifted

Cloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talentCloud One has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
Thanky Cloud One, for helping with work-arounds! I have noticed too that the 'Posting Rules' here on WI says I 'may not' post new threads, but I can post replies...
I see what you're talking about. The "Posting Rules" box at the lower left of this thread.

I think (and I could be wrong) that you'll only see that in a few sections that are reserved for Mods/Admins to create new topics - like "WI News and Announcements." I think in most other areas, you'll see that you have permission to post new threads. - It might not work right now! Lol! But I think you're allowed to.

--------
MODS/ADMINS

I've been looking through posts and it seems like the missing posts/pages glitches started around February 5th 2021. Maybe you can check your logs for any updates or changes to the forum near that date.

----
Another note for Mods/Admins/Justin (Hi Justin )

It appears to be an indexing problem.

In some cases, The "Latest Post" date showed an earlier date than the last visible post.

In other cases, the Latest Post date showed a later date than the last visible post.

After you've fixed the site, older threads with missing posts might still need someone to make a post using the "Go Advanced" button to restore the missing posts and pages in those specific threads. I think I've found most of those already, but if I've missed any, try that.

Once someone makes a post using "Go Advanced" and the missing posts and pages are visible again, I don't know if the problem will re-occur after 10 posts are made on that page. If the problem doesn't re-appear after 10 posts, maybe that fix will be good enough.

I hope you can fix the underlying issues. Thanks for trying and for keeping this forum going!

Last edited by Cloud One; 02-15-2021 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Adding info
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 01:01 PM   #10
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the best-est!nancygurl is the best-est!nancygurl is the best-est!nancygurl is the best-est!nancygurl is the best-est!
nancygurl is the best-est!nancygurl is the best-est!

I made this a couple days ago, then I ended up posting it on my profile because I could not make any threads >.<

Hey everyone! I think I am in a sappy mood, because I typed all of this up. Feel free to reply to this, if you want. Toodles! I wanted to create a thread about my "last thoughts" but it doesnt seem like I can make a thread >.< So.....if you wanna read it, I posted it in the spoiler Hello everyone...maybe I am in a too emotional mood rn, but I see more glitches in this website and I am wondering if it is time for a farewell. I kind of hope Justin or someone could maybe do something big, like maybe send a huge thank you email to everyone and everyone can possibly reconnect for some time, then shut down the website. Idk, maybe that is some big dreaming anyway, I thought we might share some things we did on here, and what made the website so special to all of us. Ill start I remember back in.....2009? I was a very awkward pre teen and found this site and they were giving away different codes for webkinz. I loved this website, and elubin . com (a father who made a webkinz hint tricks..ect website) I was on both, everyday looking for new clues, and free/ cheap items. There was the Alvin and Chipmunk promotion, and Snow white promotion, and I think I got codes and what not from here.

I had a lot of fun in the decorating section, and threads about webkinz obsessions, and other things. Also I remember being in 2 (maybe even 3) star wars clubs, and Im sure other kinds of clubs too, then opened my own club, MBTI club. "Met" some really cool peeps and even though I personally haven't been able to keep in touch to today, I will still cherish the moments being super excited waiting for a response back, and then I see a number next to vms...or even more, seeing I had a PM.
I hope those who I got fairly close to back in the day, are doing well. Or even those who I chatted with here and there, or the ones who were super popular.
Even the past couple years, Ive had some nifty conversations with those who stuck around.
Anyway, Ill end my sappiness here. Feel free to post any comments or thoughts.
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*post using go advanced*, firefox says goodbye, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: