Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #61
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

Originally Posted by InsiderInsider
This is the annual subscription level which includes: Bolded Username, Insider Insider Badge in all posts, PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs, Picture Album increased to 250 pictures, WI Forum with no ads, Avatar file size limit increased to 100K, Signature file size limit increased to 60K, Attachment storage increased to 20MB, 20 second delay between posts removed, PM message tracking ("read receipts"), Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".
Is this what the Bolded Usernames are going to look like? [JW] Mine and DixieCups almost look the same

Click the image to open in full size.
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #62
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

Justin: One question - are these automatic renews? I would be happy to do a one time donation and then do it again next year - but I don't like automatic renews that I can loose track of.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #63
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
Is this what the Bolded Usernames are going to look like? [JW] Mine and DixieCups almost look the same

Click the image to open in full size.
It'll be in the Who's online list at the bottom and I kinda messed that up and it doesn't work right now... I'll add it later
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #64
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Justin: One question - are these automatic renews? I would be happy to do a one time donation and then do it again next year - but I don't like automatic renews that I can loose track of.
You can choose automatic or manual.. The one with a "*" is automatic.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It'll be in the Who's online list at the bottom and I kinda messed that up and it doesn't work right now... I'll add it later
Oh Okay Thanks!
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #66
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Is there a time delay for those of us who used the Paypal eCheck option?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #67
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Is there a time delay for those of us who used the Paypal eCheck option?

Hmm
I believe so... The system is supposed to be back-end integrated with Paypal and as soon as the payment is completed, it is supposed to upgrade you.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #68
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Personally, I think its so much less about the recognition for a good majority of us.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #69
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I believe so... The system is supposed to be back-end integrated with Paypal and as soon as the payment is completed, it is supposed to upgrade you.
Okay, so I have a few more days of doing WI on Mute, then...

I really really really despise the talking ads, though the other ads were nasty for my computer too. Thanks for putting this together Justin. I went for the annual subscription rate.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #70
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Okay, so I have a few more days of doing WI on Mute, then...

I really really really despise the talking ads, though the other ads were nasty for my computer too. Thanks for putting this together Justin. I went for the annual subscription rate.

Hmm
You're welcome and thanks for subscribing. In all of our network preferences, talking ads are expressly filtered out, but apparently some slip by. I still watch them every day and the Wii one wakes up Kopi and makes her growl!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: