Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #321
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Thanks again for this great site. I've been on the Internet a lot - and participated in many forums - but this is the first time I've ever supported one. It's the people behind it (you, the admins, the gift coaches) who make this site special.
Wow, thanks so much! That really means something when you say that!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #322
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is awesome. You guys have made my day. All WI, no ads!!

Two thumbs WAY UP!
crnovak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #323
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Yay I have 1000 pm's now. Thanks!
Yeah...you THINK thats a good thing. You just wait.

I'll send ya a few now...lol.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #324
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Yeah...you THINK thats a good thing. You just wait.

I'll send ya a few now...lol.
LOL I was thinking of that too. I probably won't let it get that high, but on busy weekends and such, I have forgotten to empty my folders and accidentally blocked people from sending. It's nice to know I have something to compensate for my short attention span.

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 03-17-2009 at 09:38 AM..
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #325
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I usually leave forums that charge, instead for this one I forked out the money for a years subscription.

The no ad version is amazing.

You all rock!
cattails5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #326
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

OH! YAY!!! The 1000 pm's are there!!! <happy dance>

Click the image to open in full size.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #327
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Just go to user cp at the top left of the page and choose 'edit options' from the drop down box. The option to turn off the ads should be all the way at the bottom of the page.
Yay - it worked!
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #328
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
The black box can stay or be removed, but I think I made it a pixel too big, so I'll probably shrink it to the same size as the others... Does the black look weird?

I'd love to offer that option, but taking money that way from children... Well, parents really might not like that too much! Sorry!

You can PM me so we can test it out together
I see the problem! I think I know of another way that I can make it work
I think one of those Prepaid Credit Card Debit cards you can buy in the stores would work... ?
vince730 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #329
Webkinz :)

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I visit this site nearly everyday, but rarely post. It's kinda funny I just paid for a 1 year subscription! It's an awesome site, and all that you do is very much appreciated!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!
katmanndoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:03 AM   #330
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I think that both the Insider Insider and WI Supporter is a great option. I have been visiting her for almost two years now, and I like the opportunity to give back to a site that has given me so much!

(ps...Just wondering if anyone can tell me why my WI Supporter badge keeps coming and going. One of the kinks still being worked out? )
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: