Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #311
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Hopefully we will never have to deal with that.

However, that being said, the money can be returned on a pro-rated basis.

That will be something for the member to work out with Justin if that situation ever comes up.
Thanks for answering FIA
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 05:13 AM   #312
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

I am a little upset with MYSELF, I made a donation thinking I was going to get all the "perks" (no add's).
It is my stupidity for not reading more before I forked over cash ......
I should have bought a insider insider because a flat donation gets you ZIP.
BUMMER.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #313
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'm no computer genius but I think you were on the right track with member status and PM box not increasing Justin...GG and GC get more above the default amount so it may not be updating automatically??
I compared GG and GC usergroup permissions to those of the Gifted usergroup and found the clicky button! Everyone should be good now, can you GG/GC try the 20 second thing too?
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:45 AM   #314
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Yay I have 1000 pm's now. Thanks!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #315
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

You mean 20 seconds between posts?

Nope I still get that.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:16 AM   #316
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Is it safe now to Gift the Insider Insider?
Because im planing on doing that
Googlesboogles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:28 AM   #317
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I am going to become and indider insider tonight and will donate 50 dollars to WI! You go Justin and Wendy!

(Not forgetting the OTHER 2738311 staff)
SmelzGood84 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #318
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
Is it safe now to Gift the Insider Insider?
Because im planing on doing that
I think so. I re-inserted the missing code, so it should definitely work. If it doesn't VM me and I can fix it up!

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
You mean 20 seconds between posts?

Nope I still get that.
Doggone it, I was hoping it was tied to the "no 1000 PM" thing...

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
I am going to become and indider insider tonight and will donate 50 dollars to WI! You go Justin and Wendy!

(Not forgetting the OTHER 2738311 staff)
Thanks so much for your support!!!!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #319
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hi Justin:

I got myself an annual membership and the "insider insider" thingy showed up instantly - but I'm still getting ads. Is there a delay before they all disappear? Do some stay? (there is the one at the top, one at the bottom and the ones under "sponsors" but none outside the WI panel (and can't remember if they were there before too).

Thanks again for this great site. I've been on the Internet a lot - and participated in many forums - but this is the first time I've ever supported one. It's the people behind it (you, the admins, the gift coaches) who make this site special.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #320
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Hi Justin:

I got myself an annual membership and the "insider insider" thingy showed up instantly - but I'm still getting ads. Is there a delay before they all disappear? Do some stay? (there is the one at the top, one at the bottom and the ones under "sponsors" but none outside the WI panel (and can't remember if they were there before too).

Thanks again for this great site.
Just go to user cp at the top left of the page and choose 'edit options' from the drop down box. The option to turn off the ads should be all the way at the bottom of the page.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: