Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

HushPuppy is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

I made a donation but I didn't get a donation thing for my username :C do you need to make a BIG donation in order to get one? If so, that's a little lame! If you donate anything you should get a Donation level thing.

Oh, it seems to be working now. Is there an EDIT your post option? I couldn't seem to find it.

Last edited by HushPuppy; 03-16-2009 at 11:11 PM..
HushPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #302
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by July
Avvie: The maximum size of your custom image is 125 by 125 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).
Siggie: The maximum size of your custom image is 450 by 150 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

Album:
Pictures Remaining 59
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Looks like avvie and siggie sizes increased appropriately, but the number of pictures in the album didn't (unless it's a max of 60 per album, with 250 max per all albums?). Obviously since I currently have one picture in my one album, that's not a hardship for me at the moment.
My avvie and siggie size still haven't updated. I guess it must be somthing to do with the user type.
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #303
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMomma89 is on a distinguished road

I guess I am confused here. I used to help run a VB site and all these features are free with a click of the admins mouse. All you have to do is enable or disable certain things. Why is there a cost for them?
WebkinzMomma89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #304
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You dont have to pay anything. The site is still the same if you dont.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #305
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma89
I guess I am confused here. I used to help run a VB site and all these features are free with a click of the admins mouse. All you have to do is enable or disable certain things. Why is there a cost for them?
Yes, Justin could click and turn the ads off, but then he wouldn't be able to pay the server and licensing fees at the end of the month.

It's kind of like watching television. You can either watch regular television with the commercials, or you can pay for premium channels and not have to deal with any commercials.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:52 AM   #306
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Yes, Justin could click and turn the ads off, but then he wouldn't be able to pay the server and licensing fees at the end of the month.

It's kind of like watching television. You can either watch regular television with the commercials, or you can pay for premium channels and not have to deal with any commercials.
That's a PERFECT analogy!! I will repeat it as necessary!!
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #307
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I dont have TIVO or DVR and have to watch commercials...LOL
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:31 AM   #308
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

I was wondering what would happen if someone got banned and they bought Insider insider, would there subscription still be going while there banned? or would it continue at how many months it was at if they were ever unbanned?

Ex.. Bob subscribes, gets a perm-Ban the next day, does his subscription just "wear out" over time? or is there some sort of refund for the time that was left?

And what would happen if someone got "punished" with there PM's or Siggy Use ect.. taken away while they had Insider Insider, since they paid for it?
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:34 AM   #309
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
I was wondering what would happen if someone got banned and they bought Insider insider, would there subscription still be going while there banned? or would it continue at how many months it was at if they were ever unbanned?

Ex.. Bob subscribes, gets a perm-Ban the next day, does his subscription just "wear out" over time? or is there some sort of refund for the time that was left?

And what would happen if someone got "punished" with there PM's or Siggy Use ect.. taken away while they had Insider Insider, since they paid for it?
Hopefully we will never have to deal with that.

However, that being said, the money can be returned on a pro-rated basis.

That will be something for the member to work out with Justin if that situation ever comes up.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:40 AM   #310

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Excellent! Thanks for setting this up. I joined last summer and find myself checking the site many times a day -- for information, to say hi to friends, to find rares and parties . . .

I am happy to help support it just for the enjoyment I get here -- and the no ads option is a wonderful bonus.

Thanks!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: