Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #221
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

i just posted in the forums and all of a sudden my wi supporter badge is gone. i am now posting here to see if it is just me or is it gone????

it isn't there........
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #222
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

now it is back....wierd

now it is gone and now it is back...justin must be playing around with fixing issues.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #223
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Does anyone know when we'll be able to use WI bucks to subscribe?
jkp197072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #224
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jkp197072
I'm sure there will be an announcement when and if that becomes available.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #225
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Do you know how much we will have to pay with WI$ for the upgrade?
Assuming all works well, since a $5.00 donation to WI gives you 50,000 WI Bucks bonus and a monthly subscription costs $5.00, it would make sense that 1 month would be 50,000 WI Bucks, 3 months 100,000, 6 months 150,000 and 1 year 200,000.

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I have another question for ya. I just bought a 1 month subscription for a friend, so she could try it out and see if it cleared up some of her issues she has been having here. How do I know she got it? Will she receive a special message notifying her????
Check her profile page and see if she has the badge. I'm looking into some "thank you for subscribing" PMs because I don't believe that you're sent anything when you subscribe (correct?)

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
I don't think this question has been covered, and if it has I apologize. I would like to know if there is an option to not display the badges for donating and subscribing? For those of us that would rather keep that information totally private...
Hmmmm... Well, I believe for the donations, you can donate anonymously and it won't credit to your account publicly (ie: no badge). As for the subscriptions... I believe that can be done if there's a demand for it. Just LMK.

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Justin, what are the level of donations? Say someone wanted to just donate once and wanted to donate the amount that would get them the donation bar with the star. What would that donation amount be?
I know the amounts, but I wanted to keep them private so that those that earn the star over time aren't "outed" for their sizable donations.

View Post Originally Posted by jkp197072
It's going to be a few weeks at the earliest, I'm sorry to say...
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #226
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Does anybody know the Amounts for the Different Donation Levels?

I want to donate but need to see those first to help me decide how much.. (Like, it just for example it took $10 to get the 2nd badge and I was going to donate $5, that might come into consideration for me )
vince730 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:04 PM   #227
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Assuming all works well, since a $5.00 donation to WI gives you 50,000 WI Bucks bonus and a monthly subscription costs $5.00, it would make sense that 1 month would be 50,000 WI Bucks, 3 months 100,000, 6 months 150,000 and 1 year 200,000.

Check her profile page and see if she has the badge. I'm looking into some "thank you for subscribing" PMs because I don't believe that you're sent anything when you subscribe (correct?)

Hmmmm... Well, I believe for the donations, you can donate anonymously and it won't credit to your account publicly (ie: no badge). As for the subscriptions... I believe that can be done if there's a demand for it. Just LMK.

I know the amounts, but I wanted to keep them private so that those that earn the star over time aren't "outed" for their sizable donations.

I keep checking her page and I still dont see her badge??? I hope it went to the rite person!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #228
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That is ok, though. At this point maybe you don't need all of us donating at once so that the system has some time to 'catch a breather' before the next stampede.
It will give you some time to 'fine tune' everything so that the people who will be getting the premium services using their Bucks to pay. will have all the kinks worked out already and have the best that has to offer Not all bad news
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #229
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Is that black box going to stay around the bar? or is it going to eventually look like the others?
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #230
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Whoops..NVM...Already found my reply on the thread I made asking that

Good Question Munch

Last edited by vince730; 03-16-2009 at 05:09 PM..
vince730 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: