Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #211
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Justin, what are the level of donations? Say someone wanted to just donate once and wanted to donate the amount that would get them the donation bar with the star. What would that donation amount be?
That's what I'm wondering too.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #212
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
I have 1000 PM. So, that is fixed I think.
Great! Mine is still not there. I may have to bow and close up and clear and relog in. But I will hold out a bit longer. lol
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #213
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've logged out of WI twice and it's still the same. Avvie size too.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #214
delusional lover
Webkinz :)

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Nice idea, though I am glad that I can continue my WI experience without having to pay. And I do understand that you had to take these circumstances, but they do have priviledges!
camochikk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #215
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I can already tell the difference. I hated the way WI kept reloading. It bogged down my PC.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #216
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
maybe all the kinks arent fixed yet..
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #217
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Is there now a link to the image size you can put in your post if you are not an "Insider Insider". Some of the graphics I put in my welcome and other posts are gone. When I find them again and try to insert the image it doesn't work. If I find an image with a smaller file size, I can then insert that into the post.
It looks like, I can't insert a file size 32.5 or larger, but I can insert a file size of 18.7. Well, I did find an image I could use that is 34.2.
nonna72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #218
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Thanks! Now I don't have to. I don't want to have to redo all my passwords and logins atm. BLEH
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #219
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Thanks! Now I don't have to. I don't want to have to redo all my passwords and logins atm. BLEH
Someone else said theirs did change...I did not clear files/cookies and all that other than whatever it clears when you log out and back into WI only.....
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #220
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

OMG, I just disabled the ads and this loads SO much faster now (and without the inevitable SpyBot warnings of 'evil ads' anymore too!) I'm SOOOOOOOO glad that you gave us that option as a subscription reward! And to top it off, the annual price is QUITE reasonable. I didn't even blink once as I called up PayPal to rid myself of the ads...

Now, if only he would get the awesome black panther icon for my sig... hehe
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: