Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #191
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Can anyone help me with this???? Has anyone else sent this as a gift, or received it as a gift??
No one has sent me one, so I can't tell ya.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #192
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

O.K. I purchased a store credit card. Pay cash normally. Paypal was charging $1.95 tp the credit card for use. Credit card refused. Called credit card company and had everything verified.
Credit card company said it would take 3-4 days for paper work (or whatever) to go to paypal.
I then am to call credit card company back to get a confirmation number to give to paypal.
Hopefully, then my paypal account will FINISH going through. Paypal said they would finish transaction with the confirmation number.

Wow, does anyone have an aspirin.
Thanks Justin I guess it will be a few days before I can use your wonderful advantage.
Sure am glad at least you are working to help us.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #193
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
O.K. I purchased a store credit card. Pay cash normally. Paypal was charging $1.95 tp the credit card for use. Credit card refused. Called credit card company and had everything verified.
Credit card company said it would take 3-4 days for paper work (or whatever) to go to paypal.
I then am to call credit card company back to get a confirmation number to give to paypal.
Hopefully, then my paypal account will FINISH going through. Paypal said they would finish transaction with the confirmation number.

Wow, does anyone have an aspirin.
Thanks Justin I guess it will be a few days before I can use your wonderful advantage.
Sure am glad at least you are working to help us.
Sounds frustrating.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #194
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I must say after being initially skeptical of this new "subscriber" service I am very pleaseantly suprised! For less than $2 a month (for the annual) this seems like an awesome deal to get all those great extras!

I've already signed up as you can see by my new badge!

It is a really tough economy now, I know things are difficult for our family at least... So I want to say thanks for keeping this cost reasonable Justin! I think it was at the perfect point for that annual subscription that the benefits were well worth the cost!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #195
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
I went back and looked at this again after I had no problem paying without a paypal account and so many did. It appears that if you sign up for the monthly fee you get a different paypal screen then if you chose any of the other options. Wonder if it is a difference in the amount you are charging that determines if you need to set up a paypal account. The smaller amounts you do, the amounts larger than the monthly fee you don't?
Dunno. I did the year payment and selected the non-paypal option. When it all went through, I got the enroll in paypal screen w/o an option to opt out. But, like I said, not a huge deal.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #196
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Cool feature! LOL I don't have a paypal so I can't subscribe but I am afraid I will be the only one without a subscription! LOL, oh well.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #197
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Cool feature! LOL I don't have a paypal so I can't subscribe but I am afraid I will be the only one without a subscription! LOL, oh well.
No you won't. There are plenty of kids her that won't have a subscription yet.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #198
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Ooooh, this is so cool! Thanks so much Justin! *subscribes*
ave is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #199
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
No you won't. There are plenty of kids her that won't have a subscription yet.
I guess so but I don't like the idea of everyone knowing I am so young I don't have a paypal. I don't really mind ads anyway but I want a banner! I will ask my mommy for one, LOL.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #200
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think this question has been covered, and if it has I apologize. I would like to know if there is an option to not display the badges for donating and subscribing? For those of us that would rather keep that information totally private...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: