Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #161
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Justin - I'm curious about something.

What happens when there are more than one WI accounts in a household?

(one for mom, one for daughter or two siblings for example)

Does the subscription apply to the accounts in the house or do individual subscriptions need to be bought?
Individual subscriptions per account, I'm afraid at this point, but perhaps volume discounts for those in the same household, I'll think of a way to do that...

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
same here.. I had to open with paypal..
Awwww I guess I was wrong...

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
What would happen for me the last about 2 months is that every time I would type a post or PM that was longer than a few words the typing box would actually jump on the screen and I would have to scroll and find it and re-put my cursor in it and start typing again. It was really annoying. And it happened on multiple computers so was nto a computer specific issue but site specific.
Wow, that's weird. Was it always the same browser?
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #162
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Justin - I'm curious about something.

What happens when there are more than one WI accounts in a household?

(one for mom, one for daughter or two siblings for example)

Does the subscription apply to the accounts in the house or do individual subscriptions need to be bought?
There are a couple of families here, aren't there. Like MomaSandi and RockLegend, Chicago and Asthmakid and I know there are more...Group rates??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #163
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

I have a question, I don't know if it has already been answered; when will I be able to buy the premium membership with me WI$?

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
I have a question, I don't know if it has already been answered; when will I be able to buy the premium membership with me WI$?
I meant, my WI$.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #164
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Same browser - IE and different computers in different locations. Yes it was really weird So glad it seesm to be gone now.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #165
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by pounder

I meant, my WI$.
Unsure at this time, have to make sure things settle down with the regular subscriptions first
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #166
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Individual subscriptions per account, I'm afraid at this point, but perhaps volume discounts for those in the same household, I'll think of a way to do that...

Awwww I guess I was wrong...

Wow, that's weird. Was it always the same browser?
I think this is the one that I am talking about, Justin. Williamson_39 made a thread about it at the beginning of January...here is the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...indows-452979/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #167
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

I hope I can buy it soon with the WI$.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #168
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
Same browser - IE and different computers in different locations. Yes it was really weird So glad it seesm to be gone now.
Thanks for this, I'll test with IE for those that still have ads!!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #169
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Unsure at this time, have to make sure things settle down with the regular subscriptions first
Oh, ok, thanks.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #170
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Yes a group rate would be good.

Right now my oldest and youngest are using my account to view the recipes and my husband comes on to check for webkinz issues and game related information. I always worry that my daughter would type something inappropriate or in the wrong place.

Thanks Justin and Dixiecup!

EXO
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: