Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #151
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
My loading times have been way faster and less of an issue, also my experience with the commebt box is greatly improved - removed lots of the little annoying "glitches" for me. Wow those ads must have really been adding more of a burden than I ever realized thinking about it now.

My experience has been greatly improved today by not having the ads - it has been worth the cost already.

I still have the one question on the donations side of it - how many donation levels are there and how does the donator bar change. I see already that there is a donator bar and a donator 2 - is there more than that?
Here is the info from the donor page.

Click the image to open in full size.
chapman12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #152
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

I'm on IE and it's much faster! I would love the time between PMs removed, that would be awesome. I vote for that!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #153
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

What I like about that donor award, though, is that it doesn't say how much you have donated. That is a nice discreet option to have
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #154
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Justin - I'm curious about something.

What happens when there are more than one WI accounts in a household?

(one for mom, one for daughter or two siblings for example)

Does the subscription apply to the accounts in the house or do individual subscriptions need to be bought?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #155
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Woohoo...sign me up!
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #156
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

same here.. I had to open with paypal..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #157
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

What would happen for me the last about 2 months is that every time I would type a post or PM that was longer than a few words the typing box would actually jump on the screen and I would have to scroll and find it and re-put my cursor in it and start typing again. It was really annoying. And it happened on multiple computers so was nto a computer specific issue but site specific.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #158
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'm on IE and it's much faster! I would love the time between PMs removed, that would be awesome. I vote for that!
It will be done, just have to figure out how... I did reduce it to 30 seconds for everyone for the time being
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #159
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Do I need to sign up for a PayPal account to send money?

Question :
Answer :
Yes. To send money:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Send Money at the top of the page.
3. Fill in the required information in the Send Money box.
4. Click the Continue button.
5. Fill in the required information to create a PayPal account.

To complete the payment after creating your account:

1. Review your payment details.
2. Click the Send Money button.

Copied from paypal page.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #160
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by chapman12
Here is the info from the donor page.

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks so much for the info - answers that question!
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: