Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #141
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

Pages are loading a ton faster! Thanks so much for this!!

~sky
skysierra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #142
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Pages are loading so much faster for me without the ads, I am using Firefox
Me too! I'm using IE but it used to get stuck loading the google ad and I'd have to click the stop loading button just to move from one page to the next. This is so luxurious! LOL
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #143
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Thanks for creating a neat way we can donate to WI I will definitely be subscribing very soon!
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #144
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
I still have the one question on the donations side of it - how many donation levels are there and how does the donator bar change. I see already that there is a donator bar and a donator 2 - is there more than that?
What comment box glitch are you referring to? Did it fix the "modify post" glitch, where it keeps spinning? I can't figure that one out for the life of me!!!

There are 4 donation levels. Once I figure out why I was the only one who could see the donation drop-down menu, I'll put it into place and you will be able to see all of the donation bars. It changes based on your cumulative donation amount, so as you donate, it keeps track of everything you have donated and adds it up and then calculates which bar you should receive.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #145
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
For that, you're charged $26 CAD in CAD.
Ok thanks for answering - I just wanted to be clear on that
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #146
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Oh and to echo what has been reported by a couple other people - while I have seen most of the subscriber improvements - the PM storage is still reading 250 rather than 1000 and I have not seen the avvie difference yet other.

Everything else has been implemented though for me.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #147
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

So, how much better is it? Alas, I cannot take part as I must be vigilant in my watch for bad ads.... But I can live vicariously through you....
The moving through pages and refreshing is MUCH faster! Like I said that 'jumping page' issue seems to have stopped as well. For a while there, every time I would use the quote button I would have to chase the compose text box to nail it down...same with some of the search features. If you didn't start typing right away in the 'Community' box it woud shift to another box like 'Search or My Posts.' I think those ads were causing some of that 'fidgeting' to be honest.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #148
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I'm SO glad this is working out because it provides a much better solution than members suggesting adblock plus, etc and really blocks the ads permanently!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #149
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Sorry we don't have a credit card gateway, so the only way right now is through Paypal. I believe you can make a payment without actually setting up an account with Paypal.. (Am I correct?)
I had to set up a pay pal account when I did it. It would not let me finish without joining pay pal.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #150
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Oh another grate thing I have noticed, my spell check works better now. Before I would be in the middle of spell checking a post and it would just stop. I would have to hit it four or five times just to see what I needed to fix. Now I am not having this problem!! Man, i was ready to call it quits with my computer and get a new one. Didn't realize a lot of the problems I was having was because of the site I was on. Can ya tell I don't know much about computers?!?
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: