Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #131
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

What I mean by that is...if for a yealy membership it's 26$ for Canadians...am I charged CAD or USD?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #132
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I have a question for you Inside Insiders...is the loading time of the pages greatly reduced?

And, are the fees in US funds or are they all converted to the currency we are using?
I'm wondering about your first question, too...

I hand-converted some of the more common currencies (GBP, Euro, AUD, CAD), and I think Paypal will do any other conversions....
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #133
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

take that bak.. just seen the post ahead of me while typing thanks..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #134
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
What I mean by that is...if for a yealy membership it's 26$ for Canadians...am I charged CAD or USD?
For that, you're charged $26 CAD in CAD.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #135
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
What does it mean... 20 second delay between removing posts? What benefit is that? ???
Did I write it like that? I can't remember, but I'll check... What it's meant to say is:

"20 second delay between posts is removed" (meaning you can post one right after another... and I'll figure out how to remove the delay between PMs soon as well)
Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #136
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Pages are loading so much faster for me without the ads, I am using Firefox
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #137
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
So, how much better is it? Alas, I cannot take part as I must be vigilant in my watch for bad ads.... But I can live vicariously through you....
It is WAY better!!! Because of all the crazy adds this page would cause my internet to shut down. And at time cause my computer to completely shut down. But, because I love this place so much I have just quietly endured this. But, I have been on for a few hours now with out ANY problem. I didn't think it was possible, but I LOVE this place even more! I am sending you out a HUGE hug right now for this great option!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #138
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Did I write it like that? I can't remember, but I'll check... What it's meant to say is:

"20 second delay between posts is removed" (meaning you can post one right after another... and I'll figure out how to remove the delay between PMs soon as well)
Oh, ok. Got it.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #139
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My loading times have been way faster and less of an issue, also my experience with the commebt box is greatly improved - removed lots of the little annoying "glitches" for me. Wow those ads must have really been adding more of a burden than I ever realized thinking about it now.

My experience has been greatly improved today by not having the ads - it has been worth the cost already.

I still have the one question on the donations side of it - how many donation levels are there and how does the donator bar change. I see already that there is a donator bar and a donator 2 - is there more than that?
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #140
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Pages are loading so much faster for me without the ads, I am using Firefox
... and I am jealous... LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: