Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #121
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My question is....I clicked the turn off adds but they are still visible and it has tags above them that say [Remove these Ads], but when I click on it, it takes me back to "Subscribe". Am I doing something wrong or do I need to donate again (even though I have already the highest subscription)? Thank you so much for the help!!
That's confusing, isn't it? LOL... You have to do it through your UserCP. I'll make sure that the "remove these ads" is only shown to those who haven't subscribed (it's sort of an ad to tell people that they can remove them by subscribing... LOL)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #122
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Introduces "Insider Insider" Premium Subscriptions and Donations!

I am trying to subscribe to the no ads, ect by Visa. It won't let me. Do I have to only do paypal?
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #123
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That's confusing, isn't it? LOL... You have to do it through your UserCP. I'll make sure that the "remove these ads" is only shown to those who haven't subscribed (it's sort of an ad to tell people that they can remove them by subscribing... LOL)
Oopsie! I had clicked "No" but forgot to also click "save changes" ! It's all gone now!! Thanks everyone for your fast replies!!
lollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #124
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

This is a great option - glad you added it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #125
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
I am trying to subscribe to the no ads, ect by Visa. It won't let me. Do I have to only do paypal?
Sorry we don't have a credit card gateway, so the only way right now is through Paypal. I believe you can make a payment without actually setting up an account with Paypal.. (Am I correct?)
Old 03-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #126
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Go down to the bottom of your User CP and the VERY bottom is a box that has a 'Yes' in it, change that to no and those ads will VAPORIZE!
So, how much better is it? Alas, I cannot take part as I must be vigilant in my watch for bad ads.... But I can live vicariously through you....
Old 03-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #127
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I have a question for you Inside Insiders...is the loading time of the pages greatly reduced?

And, are the fees in US funds or are they all converted to the currency we are using?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #128
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

i would like to subscribe.. may I use my credit card.. or does it have to be paypal
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #129
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

What does it mean... 20 second delay between removing posts? What benefit is that? ???
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #130
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Justin, I always assumed you had to have a paypal account to pay with it
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: