Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Re: Webkinz Insider Halloween Contest: Name Those Jars!
1. Ghost slime collected at midnight under a full moon
2. Poisoned frog spittle
3. Looks like the one-eye monster has laid some eggs ready to hatch into new one-eyed monsters - Yikes!
4. Bits of dirt carefully collected from Draculla's castle. The dirt is from the graves of his victims.
5. I see we have a jar of eye of newt here collected by the King of All Newt Collectors r - Sir Isaac Newton
6. Bones, bones, bones. Who could they be from? Could they be from the famous Dr. Who?
Halloween is only a couple of days away! Who's in the mood for a Halloween Contest! If you can help us name the contents of six "spooky" jars, you can win a prize. We have filled six mason jars with items that are going to be part of a witch's apothecary on Halloween night. We need your help to tell us what each jar contains. The more creative the names, the better!
To enter, just post your suggestions in the thread below. You can post as many names as you would like, although multiple entries will not increase your odds of winning.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.