Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Re: Webkinz Insider Halloween Contest: Name Those Jars!
From the Witches Wacky & Weird Potions Collection, page 45:
Potent POM Prediction Potion (PPPP)
This potion will allow you to predict with great accuracy what the next six Pets of the Month will be (works even when Ganz changes their minds at the last minute…)
The following rare items must be added in the following order to produce your potion. Please note that many ingredients require time to collect so make sure you are prepared before starting as this potion must be created on All Hallow’s Eve. Refer to the pictures above as needed.
Add each ingredient to a boiling cauldron filled with a broth made from the blood of 50 black bats, a bag of Booger’s smelly socks (for flavor) and a pinch of hair from a Unicorn’s mane. After adding each ingredient, stir the cauldron for five minutes, then let it simmer while you do your “Dailies” before adding the next ingredient.
1. One jar Gooey Ghoul Gunk – if you do not have any on hand, you will have to collect it by carefully collecting the gooey gunk left behind immediately after Ghostie disappears from the Clubhouse. It will take at least 12 visits in order to collect a full jar. Watch out for those Webkinz…you don’t want to raise any suspicion (but since so many are dressed as witches right now, we will fit right in!). It is recommended that you collect several jars as Ghostie only appears a few days out of the year…
2. One jar Slimy Smelly Salamanders collected in the secret pool in Boris’ Cave (note: collecting them after midnight produces the smelliest ones). You must not be detected by the Cave Miners as they will alert Boris immediately and Boris is so unpleasant when he is upset. The slimy smelly salamanders will need to sit in the sun for 3 days before using to obtain the proper level of smelliness.
3. One jar Odorous Ogre Eyeballs – but make sure you do not collect any from Lunk’s tribe in WW due to our peace treaty (not having those big lugs stomping around in our business is too important to risk the treaty). You will have to venture beyond the Enchanted Forest, past Nafaria’s realm, and into the Dark Woods to collect your eyeballs. Given that Ogre’s don’t particularly like their eyeballs plucked out, you will need to ride your broom and utilize an invisibility potion for safety (page 304 for the invisibility potion).
4. One jar Fresh Graveyard Dirt – the dirt must be collected at the stroke of midnight on the day of the burial and under a blue moon. Hopefully you already have some on hand or you will have to wait for the next blue moon…which only comes along, well, every blue moon! If you are lucky enough, you might stumble across a fresh grave of a bad fairy – which will obviously make your potion much more potent. You can also use the dirt from #6, but only if it is fresh (maggots will render your potion inactive)!
5. One jar Radioactive Mutant Insects – you should have plenty of this common ingredient on hand but if you don’t have any (shame on you!), then you will need to contact Dex Dangerous and arrange a deal. He has to kill quite a few Lunar Lugbotz in order to capture their radioactive pets, so expect to pay a significant Kinzcash price. Given that these insects are both mutant and radioactive (they can leave a nasty bite), you must handle with great care. Wearing lead lined gloves is recommended. Note: they must be added alive to the boiling cauldron to achieve the desired results.
6. One jar Leprechaun Bones – note that these must be collected on St. Patty’s Eve just before the strike of midnight. This can be quite dangerous, obviously – as the Leprechaun graveyard is protected by Unicorns. Substituting just any bones will result in erroneous POM predictions (which I believe is Ganz’s problem…). Note: if you need a pinch of unicorn hair for the first part of the recipe, now is your chance, just don’t let them see you (see # 3 above for information on the invisibility potion). You will also want to prepare a potion to protect you from the 1000 years of bad luck that Leprechaun grave robbing will bring upon you (see page 13 for the bad luck protection potion).
Once all ingredients have been added, let the potion simmer in the cauldron for 6 hours, 6 minutes and 6 seconds exactly. Remove cauldron from fire and let cool completely. It should be completely cool by midnight on Halloween or you will have to wait until next year to try again.
Correctly concocting this potion should give you enough potent potion portions (try saying that three times fast!) to predict a total of 36 months (3 years) of POMs. If you would like to make a quite a hefty profit, you might want to double or triple the recipe and sell the extra to witches who haven’t prepared properly.
Warning: making any mistakes in the concocting of this potion will result in you permanently losing your powers and rights as a witch. Proceed with caution!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.