Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #231
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

where I work, I have 2 computer screens, so one has work stuff on it, the other has webkinz...its a good set up

and for those talking about how many pets, I have 117 on my main account, 26 on my next account, 14 on son's account, 7 on daughters account and 2 on my asian account
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #232

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
some one needs to start webkinz annonymous lol I told my hubbie i would wait for him in my favorite stores while he got his hair cut lol now i own 8 more webbies lol

he said i shouldn't be un supervised lol
lol thats how my dad feels. my mom, sister, and i all have webkinz now lol. it all started cuz i got a lil kinz for christmas lol.. and we are all hooked. we try to get him to look at it but he thinks we are crazy. lol.
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #233

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Once again Thank you to everyone who donated these rugs, this is a really great thing you have done.... Thanks again and the people whom donated..... I will once again cross my fingers for a rug for my daughter.
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #234
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

What wonderful idea this was Thanks to all who donated
jhae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #235

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

We should come up with a 12 step program!
sempson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #236
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

At last count I had 51 on my main 5 on another account and 1 on my new asian account.
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #237
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Of course I HAD to come by to say THANKS to ALL the WI donators. You guys are amazing!

Also, I want to wish everyone luck, we ALL are hoping for one.

Pre-Congrats to all the winners!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #238
LIZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i just love webkinz and i am hooked
LIZ1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #239

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

Hello.... my name is Stephani... and I am addicted to Webkinz!
sempson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #240

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

me my sister and my mom have webkinz but my dad dosent like webkinz he thinks we buy to many
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: