Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #221
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by peace1
So if I write something on this fourm I might be able to win the prize?
You don't have to post on this forum, just be logged in to the website I believe.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #222
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by peace1
So if I write something on this fourm I might be able to win the prize?
As long as you are logged into you have a chance to win. You do not need to be on this thread or post here.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

me to i am not leaving the computor
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #224
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
You don't have to post on this forum, just be logged in to the website I believe.
Hi Moxie! Happy Friday!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #225

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Actually, you are not limited to 3 numbers on the Big Button of Kinz cash. Sometimes the $ signs blow off and give you lots of money!
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #226

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Wekinz addicts we are! I have 30 typed in. I have more I hold back to hope for pet of the month.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #227
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

Some generous members of our Webkinz Forum donated 15 more Griffin Emblem Rugs to WI, so we wanted to make them available to all of you again! We gave away 22 Rugs in our first Griffin Emblem Rug Givewaway so with these 15, it will bring our total to 37!

Click the image to open in full size.

We don't have a special system in place, so we'll make it simple, the same as last time. All you have to do is be a member of our WebkinzInsider.Com forum and be logged in. Starting at 3pm American Kinz Time today (May 15th), and (throughout the day) until we all 15 are given away, we will be choosing random online members at random times as winners! Join now if you aren't a member!

We'll update this article with the names of the winners as soon as we choose them! Thank you once again to everyone who donated for giving those who missed out another chance! We started out with 3 this morning and are up to 15 of them, thanks to our members!

Also, don't forget about our contest sponsored by the Toronto Blue Jays, we're giving away two Webkinz Cocker Spaniels with limited edition Blue Jays collars and there's only one week left to enter!

Read more to see the winners list

Here are the winners we've picked:
  • SallyAnne
Congrats to SalleyAnne.

Wow another! I really hope I get picked once
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #228

chachabam is on a distinguished road

:clyde:
View Post Originally Posted by bluesle
i have 108 rooms and 147 webkinz..... i think i have a webkinz problem....LOL
I think we all have a Webkinz problem lol:ccat:
chachabam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #229

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

i have so many webkinz i dont know how many i have
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #230
LIZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

can we still receive a pm if we walk away from our computer for minute
LIZ1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: