Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #1501
Webkinz :)
crazydiamond is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
I guess your name says it all--crazydiamond..nice to meet someone from overseas...I've always wondered.
What have you wondered??

I'm in Ireland
crazydiamond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #1502

kt3508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by mommalisa
Are there instructions for this twitter stuff?
View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I have the annual membership
I do! Check out Surprise Saturday! You'll be happy! [url=http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/2009/05/surprise-saturday-8/]Webkinz Newz
kt3508 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #1503
racrgirl12

racrgirl12 is on a distinguished road

I have named mine after tv shows I like; I have Abby, McGee, Dinozzo, Gibbs and Kate from NCIS; I have Sam, Fiona and Michael Westen from Burn Notice; I have Dave and Taylor from the Foo Fighters. Gets tough after a while coming up with names!! And then of course, my hubby has the Nascar drivers...lol
racrgirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #1504
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I really need to take these contacts out but there are three more rugs floating out there and I need to be on one lol
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #1505
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lovesmytwodogs
when i payed for the 1 month membership and i got the gift box and a couple days later i got another box did that happen to anyone??
I did get a second gift box. I think it was about a week after I joined. Then, when I got the May gift box, I got another rollercoaster. Now I have 3. I just wish that I could send them to somebody. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but what am I going to do with 3 rollercoasters.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #1506
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

I've always wondered who is from overseas...other countries and such...It's beautiful, I'd like to visit sometime..
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #1507
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

I just adopted a brown arabian horse! His name is Doniphon. He's one of the Extravaganza Day pets. I just thought I'd share.

Now to decide what floor/walls to put in his room.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #1508
crazydiamond is on a distinguished road

right now its dark and cold and wet!!!! not much different during daylight hours at the min lol
crazydiamond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #1509
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to all of the winners so far
jla3523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #1510
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

ok everyone look at my avatar and just to let you know that is exactly what I look like at this moment since I have not left this computer since this started... and might I add it is a good thing to teach your kids to make coffee lol
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: