Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #131
Webkinz :)
mom2two is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

I hope this question hasn't been answered already. If so, I apologize. Do you have to be doing anything special or be on a certain page on WI to be chosen? How do you know if you have won? Thanks! I hope I win!! This is an awesome contest!
mom2two is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #132
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

I'm so excited to get another chance at one of these...good luck everyone.
harleygirl76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #133
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

YIPEE!!!!!! Another chance !!!!!
Thanks again to WI staff & members

I think I'm still cross-eyed from being on the computer so many hours yesterday hoping to win LOL
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #134

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Wow, amazing how many members are online. And having checked that I now know that it's
National Chocolate Chip Day! Woo Hoo! I feel the need for a cookie
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #135

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

so this giveaway lasts how long? and what if you dont notice the PM til later. will u still get it? cuz i was wondering if i can leave wi logged in and go pack some stuff (we're moving..) lol..
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #136

montana1d will become famous soon enough

I like to look at the posts of people's room also. A lot of them are amazing.
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #137
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mom2two
I hope this question hasn't been answered already. If so, I apologize. Do you have to be doing anything special or be on a certain page on WI to be chosen? How do you know if you have won? Thanks! I hope I win!! This is an awesome contest!
No you just have to be logged on to WI. Just do what you normally do here and if you win you will get a pm telling you how to cliam your great prize!!

Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #138
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great start to a long weekend... Have a great weekend everyone & good luck
Drafeara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #139

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

i wonder who the next person to win is
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #140
Diabetes Awareness

stinkerbelle has a spectacular aura aboutstinkerbelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CMV_W
It would be cool if the day activities went until midnight so it would give a few more chances to those who live in other time zones.

I always think of all the kids who get home at 4 and see that they missed the last three hours to find that at 4 ET was the best prize of the day and it is gone already.
Yes, and those kids like mine, who are 4 hours behind Kinz time, (which is one of the reasons I got involved in webkinz) When my kids get home from school at 4pm it is already 8pm in Kinz world!!!
stinkerbelle is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: