Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #1181
Webkinz :)
webbiewoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

congrats webkinz loverz
webbiewoman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #1182
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

View Post Originally Posted by luv4webkinz
When will they give away another rug?????
That's just one of life's little mysteries.
Elena48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #1183

luv4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just sooooo excited to see who gets one next!! sure hope it is me!!
luv4webkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #1184

kt3508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess what everyone! I blogged earlier about having all estore items except the Playland Ball Pool because I thought I owned it already. Well, it will be available in the estore for Surprise Saturday along with the long awaited Prince’s Costume (posted then pulled over a week ago) and for those of us with a Deluxe account, we get the Deluxe Advantage to 'pick up one of our amazing Castle Sets' WHOO HOOO!
kt3508 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #1185
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone. Just wanted to join you all in the wait! Thanks to everyone who donated rugs and to WI for distributing them out to the lucky winners! I love this site! Everyone is always so friendly and there is always something fun to get into here! Good luck everyone!
babybutler05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #1186

theacate is on a distinguished road

To whom ever is online, good luck..
theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #1187
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by squirrel54
Internet Explorer
To clear your cache click on tools then click delete browser history. Then click delete all.

If you need more help let me know.
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #1188

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Elena48
Here is a link to a thread that explains them better than I can. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
THANKS!!!!!
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #1189
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Here's the next winner!

Let your DD know!

Congratulations Flicka28
TTG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #1190
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by squirrel54
Internet Explorer
Tools
Internet Options
Delete
Delete temporary internet files
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: