Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #1131
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

Congratulations to everybody who have won so far!
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #1132

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

only 8 more left..right? XP
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #1133

JimmyCricket has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to everyone so far. LOL
JimmyCricket is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #1134

Uniqua is an unknown quantity at this point

How long since the last winner?
Uniqua is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #1135
lilmanacc

lilredcmc is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck to everyone
lilredcmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #1136
crazydiamond is on a distinguished road

please pick me!!
crazydiamond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #1137
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
Let's get crazy!

Congratulations to Webkinz_Lovers
View Post Originally Posted by kiltedtxduck
Congrats Webkinz_Lovers!!! How exciting!
View Post Originally Posted by CMV_W
OMG!!!!! you Won!
View Post Originally Posted by crazydiamond
Congrats webkinz_lovers
View Post Originally Posted by trueblue
cpngratz webkinz_lovers
OH,my goodness! I can't believe it! I never win anything!
Gees, I step any and look what happens!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

And thanks so much to everyone who donated the rugs!
* Starts happy dancing *
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #1138
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

through all this I am trying to log on to Webkinz, anyone having a problem? Just spins and spins, no log in page?
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #1139
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

I have been on since about 2:55pm and my DD has been bugging me every 5 minutes to see if we won. She wants a rug more than any other item on WW. She was so upset yesterday I just hope they come to the estore soon.
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #1140

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Cool contest, thanks Justin!
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: