Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-insider-griffin-emblem-rug-giveaway-506401/)

SugarFrenzy05-15-2009 09:37 AM

Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

if i have :WI: screen closed & i am logged on all the time will i be able to get a rug?
Great Idea :WI:

SnowCrystal05-15-2009 09:45 AM

Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Round Two -- Today Only -- 3pm ET!

Thank you to all the generous people here on WI! It gives those of us who didn't get one a chance!

Thank you Justin and the rest of the WI staff, for doing all that you do for us every day!:thumbup:

lotusfairy05-15-2009 09:48 AM

Once again, thank you to all the members who have donated. WI is such a generous community and I am proud to be a part of it! :bow:

darleina05-15-2009 09:51 AM

Wow ! That is Awesome !!! Thank to everyone who donated the rugs and to WI for hosting this again ! I will be here with my fingers crossed !

canonymous05-15-2009 10:10 AM

Thank you to the generous members who have donated their rugs.

Flicka2805-15-2009 10:28 AM

Thanks so much ofr this great contest Justin and all the members who donated!! My fingers are crossed that I will win a rug for my dd. She was so upset that I could not click the flying rugs to get her one.

Thanks Flicka

KinzIs4BigKidz205-15-2009 10:54 AM

This is SOOO wonderful.

Thank you, thank you to all who donated yesterday and today.

I didn't get one yesterday morning from the WebkinzNewz website and didn't win one from here yesterday, so I (and my daughter who is at school) are so excited to have one more chance.

To those who donated - you have very large hearts!!

Here's to one more chance! :thumbup:

Lotamoxie05-15-2009 10:59 AM

Thank you to Justin and everyone who donated rugs! I was a few minutes too late to get one from Ganz and wasn't lucky enough to win one in the last round. So thank you, thank you, thank you for a third chance.
Moxie

kigz05-15-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin (Post 14469598)
Nope, if you're not visiting, then you aren't listed as online! :)

Thanks so much! I don't want to sweep the rug out from under someone....:D

Good luck everyone!

pattycakes05-15-2009 11:10 AM

Well, it looks like I'll be missing out on this one since I'm going on a road trip in a bit! Good luck and congrats in advanced to the lucky ones! :)