Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Congrats to the lucky winners so far!
luvmy5dogs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #72

pinkswish is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

we are so lucky to have such great staff on our favourite website!
pinkswish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #73
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Great idea! I was at school so I wasn't fortunate enough to enter.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #74
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We usually don't allow donations from members because we can't promise that we'll use the donated items in future contests and don't want anyone feeling bad that we didn't use what they donated. In this case, we plan to donate every rug that comes in, so we thought it'd be good this time around

Wouldn't it be cool if we had some sort of anonymous pay it forward piece of WI. In that people that are looking just to get rid of our 39th jelly bean tree can send it to WI. And someone who has been trying forever looking for something can be matched up and that tree can go to a new home. I know I have things that I would give.

Just an idea -- it probably would take a lot but it sounds cool.
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #75

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

Awesome idea! I really love how this group thinks!
qandtkorner is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #76
Gifted

BeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the roughBeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the rough

This is very kind of everyone! I logged on about two minutes before the contest was pulled this morning, lol, and didn't get one. Good luck everyone!
BeeslyHalpert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #77
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Thanks , you guys are awesome. Thanks to all who donated rugs.
sarab7387 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #78

pinkswish is on a distinguished road

i like that you make it open to everyone rather than just americia!
pinkswish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #79

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

This is so nice of all of you to donate. WI has the greatest members on earth!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #80

clnokes will become famous soon enough

That is great, I was disappointed cause i didnt have to be at work until 10 CST, so I loggged on for my daughter, cause she asked me about it. She will be awfully disappointed to know that I didnt see not one rug. She was so excited to have read that last night. But I set there for almost 2 hours and not one rug flew by. I really hope I win won here...... Thanks WI for a great contest. Good Luck eveyone....
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: