Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #481
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Krysteenah was just selected for the first one!

Still verifying the other rugs in our account..
Congrats Krysteenah!

I wish Ganz was as generous as Buildabear. Buildabear is always really quick to make an apology and they always make up for their little mistakes. If Ganz was anything like Buildabear, we would all have the Griffin rug in our WW accounts right now!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #482

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
So has anyone won the last rug? Congrats to whomever it is!!!
Hey auntiee. Thanks. I was the last one to win. I won the rug close to 10 last night. Had a hard time getting up this morning...
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #483
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Okay, verified. We have 3 more... We'll give 'em away tomorrow, I'll post a front page article about it so that everyone knows to be here!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #484

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Hopefully they bring back this contest soon........... I stayed up half the night trying to get one, then it was so bogged down the site wouldn't load, I'm really upset about it as I bought a griffin (like many others), I also bought the tapestry and was hanging for the release of the rug so as to complete the collection. Thank WI for trying to help out those who have missed out.
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #485
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Thanks for keeping us updated Justin....You're awsome..all of you...
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #486
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

That's such a great idea, but unfortunately I'll have to be at work until at least 4:30

My son didn't tell me about the giveaway in the first place, so I think I'll have to just be a bystander this time...oh well...good luck to everyone that can be here for the new giveaway of rugs!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #487
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
That's such a great idea, but unfortunately I'll have to be at work until at least 4:30

My son didn't tell me about the giveaway in the first place, so I think I'll have to just be a bystander this time...oh well...good luck to everyone that can be here for the new giveaway of rugs!
We'll be giving them away all day long, not just at 3
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #488
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

See?! I KNEW I loved this place! My first post on my funstration thread talks about the wonderfulness of the people here-thanks everyone for proving my point yet again!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #489

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

the first person to say slime gets a free slime scraper just give me your user name and i will send it to you

mmmmmmmmmmmm pop corn

i wonder who the next person to win is

Last edited by zebrasRc00l; 05-15-2009 at 03:41 PM..
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #490
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome, thanks to the such generous donators!
And congrats to all of the winners, what a great little giveaway this is!
bookworm5854 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: