Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #471
Webkinz :)

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

ha ha funny, good idea, ( i don't mind you making fun of me, i like it, its a good thing i have a good sense of humour, or you would be in big trouable right now! )
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #472
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

No one has won yet, we're waiting until a bit later this afternoon to give it out to give the kids a chance again
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #473

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

you still have more? i never knew that, good luck everyone who did not win yesterday!!
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #474
Lil Kinz
OCEAN7599 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

How do people get this rug if they did not win one? Thanks
:bokbok::clyde::cs::el1::gwc ::gr::goo:Some of my friends and I were wondering.
OCEAN7599 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #475
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Justin--

Okay thanks for the info...Good luck everyone...
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #476
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Congratulations to everyone who won a rug!!! Hopefully the contest will run again on webkinz news!!
teacup0819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #477
Mizztrina
Lil Kinz

Mizz Trina is an unknown quantity at this point

I am guessing it is too late to get the rug if I didn't already get one...if that is the case how would I go about getting one now??? Will I have to buy it?? I'm going to be so sad if I missed the entired give away!! Thank u for offering such a great oppo:bt::cs::el1::fp:rtunity for us!!!
Mizz Trina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #478
rleong

A few more came in, I'm verifying, but I believe we have 4 more to give away!

I'll give away the one we had this morning right now, and maybe we'll notify everyone to be on tomorrow for the other three... What do you all think?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #479
rleong

Krysteenah was just selected for the first one!

Still verifying the other rugs in our account..
Old 05-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #480

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A few more came in, I'm verifying, but I believe we have 4 more to give away!

I'll give away the one we had this morning right now, and maybe we'll notify everyone to be on tomorrow for the other three... What do you all think?
That would be great!!!

But if it is after 11 AM EST, i cant get one...
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: