Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #381
fedormel
Webkinz :)

melany852 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm KT!

Cool contest.
melany852 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #382

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Yes it is! hmm, I wonder how many rugs are left!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #383
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Awesome WI! Great giveaway!!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #384

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Is the contest still open??
It's still going. I've been logged on since 2:30 * American KT!* and haven't won it yet
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #385
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Thank you so much WI! The kids just did a 1, 2 , 3 cheers for WI!
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #386
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

wow- what a great and kind idea-- thank all of you so much!
it is amazing to see how many great prizes can be given if everyone just pitches in- i wish i had, but of course i was unavailable when the original Webkinz News contest was on...
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #387
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Luckily, the storms seem to be passing us by...So have been on for longer than anticipated, but will have to leave to put the kiddos to bed....Soon....It's past some of their bedtimes....I don't want to go , I don't want to go , I don't want to go....LOL

Good luck to all the remaining hopfuls..Good luck...maybe I can sneak back a little later....
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #388

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Yes, that's one of the things that make this such a great place---all the fun is shared and people help each other. I love the rat forum, but this place rates pretty darn high....

BTW, welcome Stylede...I saw your first post earlier. You've come to a great forum.
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #389
webbiewoman is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know how long this contest is going to last?
webbiewoman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #390

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by webbiewoman
does anyone know how long this contest is going to last?
Not a clue. I've been logged on for 7 hours now and I haven't won
China is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: