Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #371

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

omg omg omg.....i was sending my post about Justin for president.....and I got a pm from FIA....thank you, thank you, I am never that lucky in these things....i got so excited I fell off my chair and booted myself from WI....lol. Thanks again, you guys ROCK!!!! If it weren't for this site I would still be in the dark about so much, thanks to all the WI staff!
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #372
jla3523
Webkinz :)

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Congratulations to all of the winners!!
I hope you enjoy your rugs
I think it's great that Justin and team have done this today!
It's great to be part of someplace special!
jla3523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #373

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #374

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Is the contest still open??
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #375
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Is the contest still open??
I believe it is! They said they will send until the run out, and I hope they tell us when they run out! LOL
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #376

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

ok, thank you! I still have a chance!! LOL
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #377
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Thank you WI for doing this!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #378
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Wow, there have been lots of generous donations given. Congrats to all the lucky winners!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #379

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

i have to go.. thank you WI for doing this giveaway!! i hope i see some happy people when i come on tomorrow!!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #380
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Big Congrats to all the winners so far and a huge thanks to Justin and all those who have donated a Griffin emblem Rug.
Good luck all
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: